Kidnap 3

Daehwi Pov.

After they stripe me, then they rape me they f*ck me on the mouth in the *ssh*le then after wards Chanyeol stop them and Chanyeol rape me too then Samuel then Jaehwan then Woojin after wards they stop and leave the room, I was crying and crying until I fell asleep.

The next day was Seungwoo and Nancy was hitting over my body and they using any kind of stuff like stuff toy 😂😂 ,wooden bat, and anything after they hit me then Chanyeol and Samuel rapes me.

Jihoon PoV.

The day that Daehwi was missing, in that day Woojin break on me, it OK it's not important anymore the important is Daehwi where is he.

In that day that Daehwi was missing,Woojin calls me and he said that we meet in the café because he have a important message for me.

In that day I was going to café I saw him sitting inside the café so I come inside and sit in front of him

"So way so you wanna say?"I said.

"I know that Daehwi was missing and I know who kidnap him"he said and I'm interaly panic.

"Who! Who's kidnap Daehwi"I said then he smiled evilly then he said.

"Me"and someone cover my mouth and I don't know what happen next.

I woke up in the sound of moan and I know who is it.

Jinyoung PoV.

The day that Daehwi was missing is the day of my best friend birthday, Jungkook invite me on his birthday party, in the middle of our conversation while where here in Jungkook's birthday party, Daniel hyung text me that Daehwi was missing, I run out towards the event place and crab a taxi.

The taxi was drove in the wrong place then I said to the driver that he drove in the wrong place but I knew that the driver was Chanyeol and he stop the car and spray something and Idk what happen next.

I woke up and saw a girl and my eyes was blurred and she spoke.

"So, have yo eaten baby" said the girl.

"Where I am"I yelled.

"Shh! baby someone can hear you so plss be quite"she said and I hear a moan and I know who's the owner of that voice and it's.

Daniel PoV.

In the day the day that Daehwi was missing, I text Jinyoung tat Daehwi was missing, I talk to rondom person and ask if they see Daehwi and one boy said he saw what happens to Daehwi and he said follow him.

I follow him until the café near Woojin house and saw Jihoon carried by Woojin and the man in front was walk towards and cover my mouth and he said.

"You don't know me now huh"he said and I blocked out.

I wake up and saw a man I'm front of me and he said.

"Oh! You wake up sleeping danny I miss you" after he said that I hear a moan and I know who's the owner of that voice it's.

Minhyun PoV.

The day that Daehwi was missing is the day that Jaehwan wants to meet me and he said he say something important to me.

We meet in outside the mall and walk towards the café near our house, we we're talking for about non sense in about 30 minutes until a van park in front of this café.

"I know where is Daehwi"he said.

"Where"I said and he cover my mouth and I blocked out.

I woke up and saw Jihoon and sleeping while he is on chair duck tape in the mouth and rope in his wrist, foot and waist, I try to call Jihoon but I'm on his situation to, he woke up and I hear moan and I know who's the owner of that voice it's.

Guanlin PoV.

The day that Daehwi was missing, Seonho and Somi join me to find Daehwi, we talk to rondom people until we reach the café near the café we sit inside the café and rest, we rest for about 25 minutes until I saw Woojin inside the cafe and a van out side of it, for about 5 minute I saw Jihoon hyung come inside ta café and sit in front of Woojin they talk for about 2-3 minutes until I saw a man in the back of Jihoon hyung and cover his mouth and I saw the van open and Jinyoung hyung was carried by Chayeol and put inside the van and for about 5 minutes I saw Seungwoo carrying Daniel hyung and for about 10 minutes they leave.

"I saw my hyungs put on that van"I said to Seonho and Some.

"Let's follow them, let's save my hyungs"I said then they agreed, Seonho calls his driver and fallow the van slowly, until they stop in front of the café near our house and saw Minhyun hyung carried by Jaehwan, we follow them until we sto in a big house and carried my hyung inside, after awards we decide to go home because it's night, we decide to come back tomorrow and save my hyungs.

TBC.....

(So an early update again so see yo on Friday guys enjoy the chapter)