The Two Advisor {Ja'far X Reader}

Start from the beginning

He quickly sat up from his bed and quickly greeted the fuming female advisor in front of him.

"Good morning [Y/N]...... What can I do for you?" Sinbad nervously asked.

The female advisor only clenched her fists in anger as she glared at the almost scared king.

"You better finish your work right now you bastard!!! Ja'far has suffered enough for this.... Get your ass up and get ready for work!! Don't let me see you wander around the palace without finishing your work! Go!!!" She yelled, her index finger pointing the bathroom.

Immediately, Sinbad went to the bathroom nearly tripping in the process just to get ready.

Poor Sinbad....

He got scolded by his white haired advisor's wife.
....

After a long busy hour, finally both [Y/N] and Ja'far had finished their paperwork. It was time for Ja'far to check up on the king, but before he could stand up. The door of their room was slammed open revealing a panting blue haired magician.

"Ja'far, Sinbad has called for you. He collapsed in his office, I don't know what to do. I didn't go near him cause I think he's just doing a drama on his own." The blue haired magician said.

Both [Y/N] and Ja'far looked at each other before raising their brows in chorus.

"Did the lousy king finish his work?" [Y/N] asked, her eyes showed anger.

The blue haired female magician gulped.

"No, he just signed one hundred paperworks out of one thousand." She said as she watched [Y/N] nervously.

'That drama king, he thinks that he can put his work on Ja'far again. I'm not gonna let him do that, not on my watch.' [Y/N] thought as a smirk made its way on her lips.

Ja'far was about to go but the [H/C] haired woman stopped him.

"Let me come with You, I'll handle him. Thank you for informing us Yamuraiaha." [Y/N] smiled, that's when they saw a weird aura around her.

Ja'far and Yamuraiha sweat dropped.

'What is she planning?'  Both Ja'far and Yam thought.

...

Both [Y/N] and Ja'far arrived at Sinbad's office, only for the [H/C] haired woman smiled widely.

"Can you open the door Ja'far, I don't feel like opening it." [Y/N] said, her smile getting wider until it comes to its limit.

Ja'far only stared at his wife before obliging.

"Can you speak for a moment? I don't feel like speaking to that lazy king." Ja'far sweat dropped before clearing his throat.

"Ehem, what is it that you want Sin?" Ja'far asked until [Y/N] suddenly pushed Ja'far away.

The white haired advisor only stared at his wife in amusement as he silently watched her.

The king flail his arms in the air dramatically before crying as fake tears cascaded on his cheeks.

"Ja'far!! Save me!!  [Y/N] has been a strict advisor again!!!! Can you please take this paperwork away from me!!!!!" Sinbad cried as fake tears rolled down on his cheeks.

[Y/N] raised her brow at this, she silently snapped her fingers causing her staff to appear on her grip.

"Harl... Harl...." Sinbad's eyes widened when he saw her.

"INFIGAR!!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

OMAKE:

Both [Y/N] and Ja'far smiled and went out of the infirmary while holding hands as Ja'far kisses her slightly before sighing.

"I love you [Y/N]" Ja'far whispered as [Y/N] giggled.

"I love you too Ja'far"

Both of the walked in happiness as an mummified Sinbad kept screaming inside the infirmary.

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG! JUST THANK YOURSELF YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET!"

>>•<<•>>•<<•>>•<<•>>•<<

Finished!

Hope you enjoyed this!

Don't forget to comment your opinions!

Don't forget to vote too!

Requests are always open! Feel free to do so!

-SilverMaknae