"Katsuki." I whisper. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"You're okay."

Kora kicked Katsuki's groin. He dropped the knife and fell to the ground. Kora was now on top of Katsuki with the knife in her hand.

"You're gonna pay!" Kora raises the knife above his chest.

"NOOOO!!" I turned on the electric whip and hit her with all my strength. Kora screams and falls of off Katsuki. I hit her multiple times, making sure she stayed down.

"Let me have a hit." Katsuki grabbed the whip from me and hit her numerous times. He was about to hit again but I stopped him.

"I don't want her dead."

"Huh?! She just tried to kill you!" He exclaims but I ignore him. I walked over to Kora and placed my foot on her head.

"You leave Katsuki and all my friends alone."

"I-I'll get you—"

"DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I put more pressure on my foot.

"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" Kora touched her arm and whispered, "Invincible. Strength. Energy."

Katsuki and I gasp as she stood up without a problem. I was pushed to the side as she got up. Katsuki stood in front of me.

"(Y/N), you need to get out of here. You're too weak to fight!"

"What?! I'm not gonna leave you here with this monster!" I tell him and he groans.

"You two make me sick." Kora grabbed her whip and was aiming at us. I held onto Katsuki as he stood there helpless. Just before the whip could hit us. The door broke down and blue flames covered Kora.

Katsuki and I cover our faces and glanced at the doorway. My eyes widen at the person who had just saved us.

"Maya?!"

"And Deku." Katsuki adds.

"Are you guys alright?!" All Might rushes past Izuku and Maya.

"All Might!" I smile.

"You're injured!" He looked at the wound that Toga had made.

"I'll be fine." I stumbled. All Might catches me before I fell to the ground.

Katsuki's POV

"The paramedics are already here." All Might looked at me, "Take young (Y/N) to them."

He handed (Y/N) to me and I quickly rushed her to the paramedics that were outside. All the other pro heroes and our classmates stood outside.

"Hey! Help her!" I shoved (Y/N)'s unconscious body into the mans arms. He nodded and placed her on a stretcher.

"Hurry!" I tell them. The man glares at me, "Look kid, you better get out of here."

"No way! I'm not leaving her!" I take a step towards him. He got in the ambulance with (Y/N) on the stretcher.

"You can visit her tomorrow." He says before closing the back door. I watched in anger as the ambulance took off.

"Bakugou!"

A hand landed on my shoulder, making me jerk my head.

"Are you alright?" Kirishima pants. His eyes were red, which means he must've been crying.

"I'm...fine." I tighten my fists.

"She'll be okay. All Might and the other pro heroes are taking care of Kora." He says.

"Kacchan!" Deku and Maya ran up to us, as well as the rest of class 1-A.

"Don't ask me if I'm alright got it?! Leave me alone. We didn't need any of your help!" I sneer. Deku frowns, "You should've ran off like that."

"I had to save (Y/N)! She was in danger!" I yell in frustration.

"Which is why you should've left this to the pro heroes!" Iida steps in.

"It's not a surprise he ran off on his own." Todoroki adds.

"Tell me about it." The frog girl chimes in as well.

"Just shut up all of you!" I grit my teeth.

"Kacchan—"

"If someone you love was in danger, wouldn't you do the same thing?!" I tired my hardest not to cry. Especially in front of them.

"Who knows what could've happened if I didn't go, she could've been killed right then and there!" My body shook as I let out my emotions.

"It's over now Bakugou. Calm down." Kirishima places his hand on my shoulder again but I shrug him off.

"NO! I WON'T CALM DOWN!" Tears started to fall from my eyes as I spoke, "SHE'S BEEN IN DANGER TOO MANY TIMES AND I CAN'T STAND NOT BEING THE ONE TO SAVE HER!"

"You did save her." Uraraka quietly says.

"Yeah, even though you are a rude guy, you're still the hero here." Sero smiles.

"And (Y/N) appreciates that Kacchan." Deku says. I bite my lip as tears continued to fall. Dammit I hate crying in front of people, but right now I can't help it.

"It's okay to cry too." Kaminari chuckles. I quickly wipe my tears and turn my back towards them.

"I'm not crying." I mumble and they all laughed lightly.

"Hey you kids should get out of here, it's dangerous!" A police officer says while putting yellow tape in front of us.

Kirishima noticed me staring in the direction of the hospital.

"We'll visit her first thing tomorrow." He reassures me.

"It better be first thing tomorrow." I mumble before walking away.