Chapter #1 Galactic Goddesses of the water volume 1 mer_clans the tribes

Queen taipan stop her! Shouts pol'kadot turning left saying I spotted her get down shine . shine lowers her knees by vines covered in glitter rosses in the Forrest . Polka"dot Starts securing her eye closed squinting .The unimaids mesmerizing innocent truslucent multi changing eyes an purple lashes. Real blue buterflys floating halo above her head like a tiara. They are the most kind inherited creatures of the dirt. Very Sparkly, having a zipper on her face with a rainbow sort of like a eye patch. And curly brown hair with gems on it. She angles the mystical bow & arrow. Until Shine runs tackling her to the dirt nooo she shrieks knocking down all the other mystical arrows inside her net back pack. what are you doing ? says pol'kadot to shine with troll looking light green hair. All diffrent types of multi color green shines all over her skin green piercing eyes. Rainbow amulet necklace unleashing many powers was a family airloom from her mother after departing. In a obnoxious reaction. Queen taipan spots them droping the gold apple growling after the mystical arrow cuts her left side shoulder which starts to leak green glowing alien blood. Hissing mad at them with her red sharp fangs vanishishes into smoke half her body half pretty half ugly. Had the title been given to her for the fairest of them all look she surely win it . But on the other half of her body darkness has cloned her form with a melted black chorcol look as if she's been melted on lava from a volcano eruption in detail to her appearance very kind personality wity charm to trance you into believing her lies beware the pawn of evil cast out of the galactic palace for being disobedient to her master in the sky where the other goddesses rule as goddesses of the sky. Before there eye site. Shine laughs pleading with her cousin both courageous strong lady's shine 17 and polkadot 26 has curly hair which changes to starfishes in her hair in leg form. Getting told by shine To not waist her time the soil has been cursed.
Throw it says pol'kadot to shine startling her. After shine twirls it around her  fingers shyly tuging necklace. No I won't shine relied . Do you want to stay away from land until your next merday ? Pol'kadot says in a meloton voice. Trust me if queen taipan knows about it you will be ruined with no mercy fine shine pouts. Then breaks apart the chain handing it to pol'kadot. Polkadot throws it into the rough 🌈 waves. Ready ? Forgive us goddesses of the sky merti ki rainy rainy merti ki rainy rainy speaking in tribal language of there clan all tribes have this in emergency or tradition in the nature of the creatures. as both ladys drawing . using
the mystical arrows in the rainbow sand. Performing Goddes chants with the ritual ameture you forgot shine pulls apart her hand which makes the sand turn back into white from tribal form. Shine shrugs where here lets make the most of it arint you tired of trying to please the tribe to be ranked dont you want to just be your own person lets do that . Polkadot thinks for a few seconds once we complete the missions dont you want to know what the goddesses have waiting for us ? Making our tribe proud the uni_clan all we have to do is stay focus shine! Ok shine agrees il get more responsible. that right Pol'kadot encourages and patronizes shine. you just had a single task way more then me and you failed so next time you want to just think about yourself see the bigger picture.