The Imaginary Friend

That very day.

The hot summer time. When all living creatures desperate for comfort from the heat of the light. The Sun. That summer time when everything happens. It was not their fate to choose nor their choice to choose but a human that choose what happen to them. Who's to blame when the blame is them, yet they blame and blame in the name of HUMANITY.

The Imaginary Friend.

"HAZETH! What in the WORLD is this!".

    A typical scream. Well there's no place to scream except the earth, right? Heh. That's always been Memiera's behaviour. Screaming on top of the lung always the priority. But it can be annoying right? So here it goes.

" What is what, Screamy? " Hazeth asked back. Looking straight into Memiera's soul, which make Memiera taken back with the sudden gesture.

"This!"

        Hazeth's doodling book. The blue aqua book with a some kind of logo in the middle of it. The page she showed was the doodling of a twin. A boy and a girl with names stated with it. Haze and Hazeth. To Memiera's suprise, Hazeth just keep staring the book and to her, as if she can pass through her.

       Hazeth snickered, before say something with a calm voice, " That's a book and a doodling, you idiot" before laughing. Of course, Memiera was embarrassed because they are in their class and some students drawn in by her scream back then. As Hazeth laugh, the other students laugh too causing Memiera to become more embarrassed as she close her face with her hands. Well that's before she started to bomb more questions to Hazeth.

    " I mean this! Haze. I think we already talk about this!", posing like a detective revealing a culprit. Hazeth look into her eyes and whisper. The other students silenced themself, wanted to know what will Hazeth say. Hazeth is not a type of a girl that talks too much. Moreover, she barely speak as a typical standard of quiet students says, 'talk when you need only'. 

"-because he is my world "

     And she end up with that. She snickered to look at her classmates's faces, some are thinking, blurring and some are with open mouth trying to figure out.

" But he doesn't exist, Hazeth. " Memiera stated.

In a quick reply, a student shouted, "That's what Sheee said! " before the whole class laugh out loud. " Oh can you stop with the old dank meme! It's not even funny!! " Memiera's babbled. Once again, "That's what She SAIIIDDD~" were heard from Class A1 Elice.

One thing every students know, It's true, Haze doesn't exist. It's just Hazeth's imaginary friend. But just maybe, maybe Hazeth is too obsessed with 'Haze' . Students are aware with this but they don't questions Hazeth about it. It's ordinary thing to see someone having an imaginary friend. And quite annoying to have a friend who's totally a busy body.

     " Now let me ask you, Screamy. Why do you take my book without my permission?" Hazeth asked with a sinister voice. All the students were oooouuuu-you-are-so-grounded's faces. Memiera who's still standing, shocked with the question and fell into the void of silence. Well that's before she started to stutter and babbling reasons for her actions.

Thus, all the students also join in the babbling competition. The chaotic classroom does attract a numbers of teachers of how loud it is not to mention the annoying sounds.

Hazeth stared the doodling of Haze and Her in the chaotic classroom.

Heh, imaginary friend? 

Gesturing the book with a gentle care.

That's a good reason.

In silence where no one notice, she whisper,

Yes he does-

Till that very night

-not exist..

End Chapter 1 : The Imaginary Friend.