Within

We are waiting for you my brother said to me with a big smile on his lips.

"We already are late so give me a break ok?"I said laughing and trying to put my dress on

It was time for my mam and dad's party for there anniversery and I had to be as fast as I can if we wanted to be there on time.

"Well when they ask me whose falt is this I would happily point at you"

"Jerk" I mummbled

"Come on Savannah...I think it's about time to leave if we go now maybe we want be so late"

"Alright I am here.Now we can g...."

"Alilouiah.Oh my God Savannah next time ,you will go all alone"

"You are such a nice brother Mr Jerk "

"Stop calling me a jerk"He said sticking he tongue out. Childish he was two years older than me and he still acted like he was younger...

......

.....The silent in the car was driving me crazy.I was bored to hell.....

I turned the radio on hearing the late news.

A big fire has burst at the backyeard of a hotel.

Seriously?We were heading at one of my parents hotel....Maybe they would like to know what happened....It was their job after all....

"Hey Luke are we far or...?"

"We are almost there little"

Okay turned on the radio once again changing the station.....

"Oh my God" Luke said and rushed out of the car running as fast as he could towards the hotel I did the same....

The hotel was on fire.

A lot of people were screaming and running to every direction trying to get away from the fire.
As soon as we stopped we saw a panicked crowd getting away from the front entrance.

"Little stay here don't go anywere until I am back." my brother told to me and started running until he entered the hotel.

He was going to search for our parents.I knew it.And I couldn't just wait here until he come back.
So I took a large breath .Open the door of the car and started running.I wouldn't stop unless I would find a member of my family.

********

I was trying to hold on but my lungs were filled with smoke.
But I wouldn't give up.
I haven't find my family yet.

********

I was holding my breath when someone caught me from behind and dragged me out.
I couldn't resist . I was holding on for too long . Maybe if I breathed fresh air just for a moment I could get back in.

********

When I woke up the next day my whole body was feeling sore .
I was hurting and I couldn't breath without feeling a painful sting in my chest.
As I openned my eyes.I was in a huge white room.

"Am i dead?"
No no. I couldn't be dead the pain would have stopped and I wouldn't heart anymore.
But hear I was in a white room,probably a hospital ,hurting my ass of .

Ι couldn't sleep more. I was waiting for someone to come.

The door was opened amd my aunt came in...

"Were is my family?" The words slipped out . I don't want to wait anymore.

"Shh my little baby please . You have to get some rest."

"I got enough sleep Isidora.Now pelase tell me what is going on here!"

My aunt looked me.I knew this look my fathers sister was always a great women and very a truthful one.She was always there for me and Luke when I was younger when my parents were away.

"I am sorry Savah , they didn't make it."

"What do you mean?They couldn't be here?That's ok. I don't need them to come here . I can go there to see them!"
Finally everything was coming in place everything was fine.

"No,I don't mean that sweetie...Your parents and luke are dead...They couldn't get out of the hotel."

*********

Hello guys .I hope you like my book please let me know in the commends.I will be really gratefull if you help me make my story better