"Harry it's fine, really. I don't drink much," I say, trying to calm him down.

"No. No, it's fine. I'll just go get some. Stay here. I'll be back in a minute, ok?" he says and slid out of the booth, leaving me alone.

I sigh to myself and decide to get on my phone. I check my instagram and twitter. I sit alone in the spacious booth. I glance up and search for Harry in the ocean of people that filled the room. He's no where to be seen. My palms begin to sweat. I don't know why I'm nervous. Maybe it's because I'm alone.

"Miss," A man says approaching me.

My eyes widen. What do I do?

"Are you with Mr.Styles? I'm supposed to meet him here," the man says.

He's tall and broad. He's dressed in a black button up and pants. His hair and eyes are dark. I can see a few tattoos peeking from the rolled sleeve of his shirt. A five o'clock shadow shaded his face, giving it dimension and contour. He was handsome, I can't deny it but I still found Harry more attractive.

"Uhhh yes," I say hesitantly.

"Where is he?" the man asks.
"And who are you?" he asks again before I can respond to the first question.

"He went to get champagne glasses. I'm Bella, his ummm intern," I say nervously.

I didn't know if I should tell the man who I really am in relations to Harry. I mean yes I'm his intern but I'm also more than that.

"I'm Alex Idan. It's nice to meet you. I find it hard to believe that Harry would leave such a beautiful girl like you all alone. Shall we go look for him?" he asks while lending me a hand.

"Um he should be back any moment. Maybe we should just wait," I suggest.

"Oh cmon. It'll only take a moment. I'd like to get a drink while I'm up anyways. I'll get you one too, I insist," He says with his hand still stuck out.

I was about to say something but I decide not to. I just nod and agree to go with him.
He pulls me out of the booth.

"Lets go love," he says as I finally get on my feet that are already starting to feel sore from the heels strapped to my ankles.

His accent matches Harry's. Thick and almost hard to understand, especially over the bumping music.

"Do know which way he might've went?" he asks while guiding me through a crowd.

"I think he went towards the bar but I'm not sure. Sorry I'm not much help," I shrug.

"You're alright darling," he assures and continues to search for Harry.

Worry comes over me. He has been gone for a while. If he isn't at the bar, I don't know where he is. Alex leads me to the bar and pulls a stool out for me to sit on. I thank him. I pull out my phone and send Harry a text while Alex orders our drinks. I tell him that Alex is here and that we are at the bar looking for him.

Alex is twirling a black straw around in a fruity looking drink. It smells strong and citrusy.
"Oh here you go," he says and places the cold glass in my hands.

He begins to sip on a large glass filled with a golden liquid. Beer.

I don't drink alcohol much but after the week I've had, I suppose I could use some tonight. I place the straw between my lips. The sweet drink fills my mouth but leaves a bitter after taste.

"Thank you," I tell him.

He smiles at me.
"You like it?" he asks.

"Yeah it's alright," I giggle.

"That good. Should we continue to look for Harry?" he asks.

"Yes. I'm starting to worry. Maybe he's in the bathroom," I shrug and take another long sip of my drink.

"Good thinking," he says while harshly gripping my wrist.

I wince and cringe at his rough hand on my arm. He begins pulling me through the club causing me to almost spill my drink. I want to say something to him but the music is so loud and I don't want to seem like a bitch considering he is friends with Harry.

Alex completely walks past the bathrooms. What is he doing?

"Hey um the bathrooms were back there," I say loudly.

He ignores me. Maybe he didn't hear me.

"Alex, the bathrooms aren't this way," I say even louder.

He doesn't respond. I try to jerk my wrist back. His hand tightened, I yell out in pain. What the fuck?

"Hey," I shout.
"Where the fuck are you taking me?" I ask, getting annoyed and scared.

Next thing I know I'm getting pulled towards the back exit of the club, not knowing where I'm going or where Harry might be.

A/N: ITS SUMMA TIME BITCHES!!! I'm also officially a junior soo yay. But anyways...shits about to go down if you can't tell already. Alex will be played by the one and only Zayn Malik. I decided to change things up and change Zayn's name for this book. I'm now realizing that Alex is the same name as the guy Harry played in Dunkirk but oh well. I'll try to update soon. Please comment and vote. xoxo
-alexa🥀