"So, I'm taking your daughter to lunch this afternoon." Frank explained, not even looking up from his meal. 

"You are now?" Her Mom asked. 

"Yep." He replied. "We're going to that place downtown called sandwich work shop" He explained. 

"I don't think I've ever been there before." Ally said. 

"I think you'll like it." Frank said with a smile. 

************************************

Frank pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and drove around for a minute in search of a spot. 

"I wonder if Gerard is here yet." Ally said, looking out the window as Frank pulled into his spot. 

"Oh, there he is." Frank explained, pointing to Gerard's car as it pulled in and parked next to them. 

"Hey guys." Gerard said, opening Ally's door for her. 

They all walked in to the restaurant. 

It wasn't that crowded, but it was a rather small place. It wasn't a big name restaurant. The flooring was tan tile and a dark brown carpet. the walls were a pale green color with a few pictures on them. Mostly pictures of musicians, like Elvis. And other oldies. 

"What can I get for you?" The waitress asked with a smile. 

"I'll have a classic ham and a Pepsi." Frank spoke up first. 

"Classic turkey and a chocolate milk." Ally said. 

"Same here." Gerard added. "But I'll have a coffee."  

After waiting awhile, their lunch was served. 

"So, Ally," Gerard said as he swallowed a bite of his sandwich, "how's your ankle been since you fell?" 

"It's doing better, thanks." She explained. "Although, my little siblings have almost crushed it a time or two." 

"Speaking of kids," Frank said before taking a sip of his drink, "a little brat at the coffee shop, made a huge mess the other day! OH my God! It was like, his mom's coffee, his blueberry muffin and smoothie, all fell onto the floor, and was smashed together. I wanted to bring him in the back and lock him in a closet! He was SO loud." He yelled to put emphasis on 'so'." 

"I don't like kids." He said with a glare while folding his arms. 

"Really?" Ally said tilting her head. "Because I can hardly tell you apart from one, Frankie." 

Gerard spit his coffee out. "Oh, ouch!" He said with a laugh. "Nice one, Ally." He gave her a high-five. 

"Hey, Gerard." She said as the corner of her lips turned up. "Did you know that I'm taller than Frank?" 

"Only by a fraction of an inch!" Frank pouted. 

Ally and Gerard busted into laughter because of his child-like pouting. 

*************************** 

*Over at Ally's house* 

"How long has she been gone, Harry?" Ally's Mom asked her husband. 

"I dunno." He replied putting both hands on his hips and furrowing his eyes brows. "But I do know that I don't like the kid who brought her home a few days ago." 

"Agreed." Her Mom said with a sigh. "I'm going to call her, she's been gone for at least an hour and a half." 

Ally's phone began playing 21 guns by Green day. The caller ID said 'mom'.