Chapter 12

Lily

I woke up before everyone else did. I took a shower and did my hygiene routine. I lotion up and look at the clock it read 9:21. I look through my suitcases for something to wear. I decide on white top, with a pick shirt to cover my top, light colored jean shorts, and tan wedges. I step back into the bathroom to do my hair I decided to have it wavy.

"Damn girl where you going to looking like that. Diggy must have put in work for to be all happy!" Rick  asked while I put the light makeup.

"Breakfast " I said.

"Or is diggy going to be there?" he said.

I laughed as I opened up the door.

"I'm a tell you 1 more time that we didn't do anything but kiss." I begin to make my way out the door. "Hurry up and meet me downstairs" I told him as I close the door.

"Okay" was the last thing I remember before someone knocked me over the head.
---

"Who is that?" I heard someone say.

"My competition" a girl said. I could hear but I was blindfolded.

"Lily time  to wake up!!!!" I heard someone say before I was suddenly thrown icy cold water on me.

"What the hell" I yelled.

"Sleeping beauty, did you have a nice sleep?" The mystery voice said.

"Don't hurt her" I heard Diggy's voice call out.

"Shut up Danny!"

"Diggy?! Help m-" was the last thing I said before she shoved something in my mouth follow with a piece of tap. I tried to move it out but I noticed I was tied up.

"So this is who you been messin' around on me with Danny?" The girl asked.

"Melissa how many times do I have to say it is over! Now let her go -" I heard a smack sound. I squirm in my seat unable to set free. What have I gotten myself into I pray that my friends noticed that I'm not around.

Diggy

"Danny I love you. I'm sorry but sweetheart you're a groupie he only wants you for sex" Melissa said. I looked pasted her and stared at cold and wet Lily. What have I  gotten us into.

"Don't believe her Lil" I said before she slap me again.

"Shut up Danny let me finish" she took the blindfold off.

"Hi slut, I'm melissa diggy girlfriend and mother to his unborn child" she rubbed her belly.

Lily eyes went buck

"That isn't my kid. You killed ours remember?" I shouted.

"There you go, always bringing up the abortion. How many times do I how to say sorry I thought it wasn't yours!" She yelled.

I look at lilly eyebrows which in a state of confusion. Then lily started to scream but it was muffled through the sock in her mouth. I turn my head towards melissa who was holding a knife in her hand coming towards her.

"Mel baby" I said.