Chapter 10

Lily

I was a good distance away when Daniel quoted one of my tweets. I missed looking into his eyes and when he grabbed my hand. I was just in trance, I just stood there.

"You still have that beautiful smile, beautiful." he said. I could hear him walking closer "Lily-bug im sorry please give me a chance to make it up to you" he whispered in my ear.

"Lily" I heard Rick screamed.

"I'm over here" I yelled back him krystal and khalil walked over to us.

"I'm gone catch yall later" Krystal was holding hands with Khalil.

"Alright call me later okay" Krystal said. She could tell I was in the middle of something. They left and I turned around to see him and his great smile.

"One chance" I whispered closely.

"Thats all I need" he said while smirking. He grabbed my hand making me folllow him to his car.

"What about your friends!" I asked as he opened the door for me

"Awe they good" he said assuring me. He then closed the door as I put on my seatbelt and ran to the drivers side of his black charger. He smiled at me grabbing my hand as we pulled off into traffic.

We arrived at Baskin Robbins first he went in to grab some ice cream amd then came back all smiley.

"Whats your problem?" I chuckled a little.

"Nothing. I'm just grateful to see you again" he said before he placed his items in the back before we drove off. We caught up in the car before we pulled up to a cliff.

"Diggy how do you find these places?" I asked him amazed at the view of downtown Miami.

"I have my ways" he replied "come on" he said.

I opened my door just looking at the view. He got on top of his car placing the ice cream sitting down.

"Come on get some ice cream before it melts" he whispered in my ear before placing his arms aroumd my waist.

"Why?" I asked.

He placed his chin on my head " because.......its your favorite"

"you still remember?" I questioned.

"Of course" he replied.

"You know you aint off the hook" I reminded him.

"Believe me I know" he said.

It was around 1 in the morning and he had Usher Climax playing in the car. Thats when he spinned me around so that I could see him smiling.

"Lily I'm so sorry for being a jerk for not calling you. I know that but look." he said while using his two fingers to lift my head up to look into his eyes. "I want you to know if I ever hurted you, I'm truly sorry. If you thought I was playing you thats not the case lily-bug. I love you smile and the realness you portray. Please forgive me" he said holding my hand.

He use the other one to move my bang out of my face, and moved his snap back towards the back. He cuffed my face and swiftly joined our lips together I kissed back. I threw my arms around his neck as his hands fell to my waist. Our lips were moving in sync I couldn't believe I was actually kissing him. This continued for another minute before he pulled away.

"So do you forgive me Lily?" he asked breathing heavily

"Yeah but how do I know you won't do this to me again?" I shyed away.

"You just going to have to trust me" he said softly before kissing my forhead.