Who am I? {3}

OMG thanks so much guys! in like only a week ive gone from having 1 real fan to having 4 more fans! you guys are awesome! i live for you guys! this is so kilerapple wont kill me and because VampireGirlForever got someone else to read my story. VampireGirlForever you are my favorite fan and probably always will be since you were my first real fan. love you guys! (but especially you VampireGirlForever. shhhh dont tell the others)

_slash\*\out_ 

~talon

why are you still reading this? go on shoo! read! 

============================================================================================================================ 

When I woke up, it was bright outside, but cloudy, and Jasper was gone. I grabbed my crutches and walked into the living room, which was the only other place in the house I knew. I didn't know if anyone stayed home, and I didn't know what was upstairs.

I went to the bottom of the stairs and called out, "Is anybody here?"

A female voice answered, "Oh you're awake."

Esme rushed down the stairs and I asked, "Where's everyone else?"

"Carlisle went to work and everyone else went to school," she answered.

"Oh okay, when will they be back?" I asked.

"If it's going to be sunny, then they'll be home soon. Are you hungry?" she said.

"Okay and yes very," I said. She picked me up, grabbed my crutches, and raced up the stairs.

"Wow you are strong!" I exclaimed.

She laughed and said, "No sweetie the strength comes with being a vampire. Here I made you some breakfast."

I looked at their table and there was so much food! Pancakes, waffles, scrambled and fried eggs, omelets, hash browns, bacon, and all types of cereal. I sat down and started to eat some pancakes. Then I ate some waffles and bacon and eggs. I turned to the hash browns and was about to eat some when I had to throw up. I went to the nearest trashcan and vomited everything I had just eaten. I sat back, clutching my stomach.

"Uhhh" I groaned. I heard laughing and looked up to see Carlisle standing there.

"You ate too much too fast," he stated.

"I was hungry," I argued.

"You haven't eaten in days. You have to take it slow," he told me.

'Nice to know that now,' I thought to myself.

I got up and hopped back to the table. I grabbed my crutches and walked over to him.

"I thought you were at work," I said.

"I clocked out early to check on my at home patient," he said.

"Hmph fine," I said.

He walked over to me and carried me downstairs into his office. He sat me on the table and took my shirt off.

"Now, stay still while I unwrap your ribs." He peeled of the wrapping and helped me lay down again. He felt my ribs and said, "They're almost healed, but I need to rewrap them." He got new wrapping and wrapped me up again.

"I feel like a friggin Christmas present," I said when he finished.

"Well you were a surprise," he offered.

"I have a question," I said.

"You seem to have a lot of those. What is it?" he said.

"Emmett and Jasper seemed like they weren't breathing around me when they found me covered in blood. How can you resist so easily?" I asked.