Uyire!!!

Shubhiksha's P.O.V:

We all went near to the door where Anirudh went inside and hoping Apsara is also there.... We started to bang the door after hearing that loud noise but no response came from the opposite side....

Sivakarthikeyan, who was standing beside me lost his conscious level and fell down on the floor with a thud....

Everyone was shocked when they saw Sivakarthikeyan lying down on the floor unconsciously while I quickly knelt down beside him without knowing what to do.... But then Vijay and Adhi carried Sivakarthikeyan and then went towards Vijay's room....

We also followed them back to Vijay's room... They made him to lie on the bed and sprinked some water on his face.... No response came from Sivakarthikeyan which made all of us to be tensed while standing around the bed....

Mithra quickly checked his pulse rate and sighed when she found that normal.... I sighed in relief after knowing that he just fainted thinking about Apsara and nothing serious has happened to him....

I know nothing will happen to Sivakarthikeyan but what about my Ani? What is he doing in that room? Why that door opened after hearing his name? What's happening here? Surely, my head will burst out without knowing answers to these questions....

I was thinking only about Anirudh while everyone else was standing there like a statue for one or two minutes without knowing what to do next.... At last, Vijay broke the silence which made everyone to look at him....

'Neenga ellarum inga irunga... Naan poiyu check pannitu vandharean' Vijay said tensely and quickly walked towards the door....

'Naanum varean' I shouted and followed Vijay hurriedly....

'Nee edhukku vara? Anga vandhu tensed-a irukaradhuku ingaye irukalaame' Vijay said while looking at me with his worried face....

'Enna panradhu? Thaan prechana mukiyam illa aduthavanga prechana dhaan mukiyam-nu suththura oruthana love panni tholachitean.... Ini avan life-la enna vandhalum adhu enakum dhaana?' I said while looking at the floor smilingly....

'Illa naan enna soldrena...' Vijay started but was cut of my talk....

'Naan anga irukaradha vida inga irundha dhaan romba tensed-a irupean so please' I said while looking at him with my pleading eyes....

Vijay nodded his head and slowly started to walk towards the room while I just followed him back.... We two went and stood in front of the room door and looked at each other's face confusedly....

I slowly leaned on the wall beside the door sadly while Vijay started to walk here and there in a depressed state.... I started to think of all the things what and all happened after we all reached this palace....

After sometime, we two lost our patience level and started to bang at the door terribly.... After one or two minutes, the room door wide opened and Anirudh came out of the room quickly with his worried face....

The room door again closed when I was about to take a look inside the room which made me to sigh in disappointment.... Even Vijay was reaction was like that which clearly shows that he too didn't looked inside the room.....

But all my disappointed vanished away when I saw Anirudh who was standing there with his puzzled look.... I quickly pecked a kiss on his forehead and hugged him tightly while he too hugged me back and patted at my back....