#1 What NOT to do when your crush talks to you

I have experiance here and....WELL YOU'LL SEE WHAT NOT TO DO DOWN HERE

LET'S GO!

~~~~~~~~~

1.) Burp or sneeze on them ((Don't even get me started...))

2.) Stutter and blush. That lets he/she know you have a crush on them- play it cool! Pretend that they're one of your best friends or your mom!

3.) Say a really really creepy pick up line. That's self explanatory! Better yet, don't use them! What ever happened to a simple 'hi!' or 'hey!'

4.) Be someone you're not. A.K.A Fake it. Be yourself! YOU DO NOT CHANGE FOR ANYONE OKAY?

5.) Be scary ((Seriously...don't be my sister...))

6.) Act like you're in a fanfiction and say rude things to them. Staring off a relationship with a burn? NO.

7.) Punch them or kick them hard. It happens more than you think! You don't look cute you look abusive!

8.) Pull out your phone while talking. Unless it's a call from your parents or it's an absolute emergency then NO.

9.) Agree with everything JUST to have something in common.

You: Example...?

The weathers nice today. Don't you think?

You: Yeah! It's very nice! OMFG WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS IN COMMON LIKE HAVE MY BABIES!

10.) and finally, try too hard. It's JUST a person! You'll find someone better if it doesn't work out. So don't overdo it. Such as EXTREME FLIRTING, especially in public. Simple never hurt anyone! c;

Hope this helped you guys out

:,D I hate experience.

Next is What NOT to do in an awkward silence. (I'm going to enjoy this. >:3)

If you haven't

ADD

COMMENT some requests!

And follow!

Don't forget to vote! c;

Bye bye!

~Fatima the llama