~Chapter 6~ Is he PMS'ing

Start from the beginning

I should say a no and then dump his idea like a vamp. But this is what looks like a good opportunity to speak to him about his earlier action. We would be in crown and there would be lesser chances of quarrelling or running off topic in public. So I wait for few minutes before I turns to him. "Sure why not. Why will I have other plans? As it is I don't like cooking." I say the rest of words like a mumble yet I could see his lips twitching upward in a small smile. He should try a liitle harder man. May be he will succeed in showing me his teeth for once. I giggle on my own cribbing and he jolt himself in confusion.

"Alright then. Get ready we will go for dinner now." He says me and I nods leaving his room to get ready for the evening.

The horn is buzzing on and on and on. Aaiyappa, why you wrote such restless husband in my fate? I complain looking at the sky. I pick up my bag , touch up my favourite lip color and walks down to the car.

"What so rush?" I say grumpily as I tries to settle myself as comfort as I can.

"Why you ladies take so much time in getting ready. There is something called simplicity and man's only admires that." I found him saying as he puts the car engine. What the hell? Does he now wants to say that all what I took the pain is waste here? He is crazy! And unbelievable, I curse him few horrible adjectives.

As soon as the ride starts he sticks to his phone. He is always on phone whether he is at home or office. Why didn't he marry that peice of shit. I would have been at so much of peace. I cry for lord sake.

As the ride begins I finally lays my eyes on my idiotic husband with a hope that looks could kill. But what I saw made my jaw hit the floor. There was no coat, no blacky ghost on him, no tie for suicide and definitely no collar to hold if he crosses his limits. He was wearing casual today. A nice fine black color V shape t shirt and blue ripped jeans with brown boots and a good jacket to go with it.

It would be bad if I say this, but he looks almost sexy when he is in suits but now he is as hot as fire for me

It would be bad if I say this, but he looks almost sexy when he is in suits but now he is as hot as fire for me. I cannot tear my eyes off the little corner that V line is hiding from my vision.

I had starred a longer may be and obviously it brought his attention on me. He finally looks at me, like checking me out up and down. " WOW. This dress really suits you." he smirks and I sarcastically smile at him. Don't want his compliment! Du-uh!

"Umh...Manik. I could wash my face if you... umh..if you don't like it." I said softly after waiting for several minutes in his car. My head had fall down and I bit my lips before he could answer me. I had no need to ask him but still it affects me. But why in heavens his opinion affects me?!

Manik take his eyes off the road and stares to my sides with a soft feature. He sighs a louder before he gets his finger and pulls my face to face him.

"And why would you wash it? You look good in everything." He says with a genuine smile which almost melts my heart.

"I thought you didn't like it so... forget it." I says facing on other side. His hands slips from my chin and he rest it on his lap.