White Worm?

I got a text from Jughead asking if me and rich wanted to go to the White Worm with them. "What's the white worm?" He asked "Its where all the serpents go and hang with each other." I explained to him. He agreed to going so I texted Jug back telling him we'ed be there. I took out my hair and let my hot pink streaks flow. We got on my motorcycle and left to the white worm. Once we arrived Richie grabbed my hand, as if he was... scared? "Hey Toni!!" I explained. I was so happy to see my old friends or should I say my second family. "Hey jug can you pass me my jacket!" I yelled over the music. He smirked at tossed it to me. The most badass song came on in the moment I was putting on, my favorite jacket. My serpent jacket. Richies jaw dropped because well um... let's say I never told him I was a serpent. "Shocked?" I asked Richie with a smirk. "I'm-I- um-" He stuttered. I could tell he was happy to be dating a serpent because everyone knows us as 'kids from the wrong side of the tracks' and 'the serpents' our main one. Jughead our leader or as I think of it my brother from another mother. Me and Jug have always been super close. From the attitude to our home life. To be honest people always thought me and him would end up dating not me and Richie or me and Justin it was always me and Jughead especially since he asked me to be apart of the south side and not Betty. Betty was fine with it though she was to peppy and even thought we sometimes acted the same we are completely different people and I was much darker then her.
-
-
OH- TALK ABOUT A FREAKIN PLOT TWIST!