Weak

After we were done watching TV, I got up and made some food. I looked at the clock and it read 12:05. I made Mac-n-cheese, while I was stirring the noodles in the boiling water, Richie came behind me and put his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. "Did you know you look so hot while cooking?" He said in a low, dark, quiet voice. "No I didn't but thanks for the info" I responded. He pushed against my butt and held my waist on both sides. I moaned softly but not loud enough for him to hear. His hands led down to my to my woman area;) and he's started rubbing it. "R-richie n-now?" I asked stuttering "We can do it now, later at school, the store, you name it baby and I'll help you out" he told me back. He then banged my butt with his crotch gripping my woman part. Making me moan. He continued this making me moan louder. I moved the food off the stove and put it on the black marble counter top. He grabbed me and went up stairs. He threw me on his bed and kissed me roughly. He took off all of his clothes and so I did too. He shoved his huge member in me and I screamed in pain. It was my first time but after a minute it stoped and turned into pleasure. He bobbed in and out as the bed creaked and hit the wall, moans filling the room. "Scream baby let the neighborhood know who's boss" "y-yes d-d-daddy" "on the count of 3" "1...2...3..." he went faster and harder "YES DADDY YES" I screamed as I rolled my eyes back and went crazy. "You like it don't you, you dirty girl" I bit my lip and nodded. I moaned louder then before enjoying what I was getting. "D-DADDYYY" I moaned and jerked my head back. "I'm close" he said, his voice shaky. "M-me too" I responded. We both got to our breaking point and let it out. He pulled out and grabbed a rag and cleaned us both. I was weak but it was great and totally worth it. He started kissing me up to my neck down to my torso. I giggled a bit then he made his way back up to my lips. I got up, or at least attempted to get up but I fell to the floor. Richie ran over to me and helped me up. He helped me to the dresser and got me some of my old clothes that I left there from about a year ago. It was some loose black shorts and white crop top. He helped me get dressed and then carefully carried me back to bed. He laid me down gently and got in bed with some old bathing suit bottoms. He laid down and cuddled me.

Okay sorry for that😂😂 but the very end was cute richie has a soft spot but he doesn't show it that often♥️