Favorite Girl

I made my way the stairs and Richie followed. I was going to my room to get something to wear.

Your outfit^^"Out" I said "whyyyyy" "I need to get dressed richie" "sooo I'm your boyfriend" "your about to be my grandmother if you don't get out" "isn't she de- ohhhhh

Your outfit^^
"Out" I said "whyyyyy" "I need to get dressed richie" "sooo I'm your boyfriend" "your about to be my grandmother if you don't get out" "isn't she de- ohhhhh.... ok" he started to walk towards my door but then turned around and kissed me then he left. I was about to grab my pink jacket but when I turned around there was a clown. "Come on y/n, come float with us." I let out a loud scream and lucky Richie came busting through my door. I ran into his arms whilst crying and in absolute fear. I was out of words. I was shaken up. I didn't know what to do or say. I lay there in his arms I might have been scared but I didn't want it to end. It was sad knowing I wouldn't be with him my whole life but I was happy in the moment. I hugged him tighter as I played what happened over and over in my mind. "I love you and don't forget that" he said in a soft, sweet tone, I slightly blushed and smiled. "I love you too" I said in the same tone. I felt so safe and like nothing bad could happen.

-Morning-
I still lay there in his arms as I wake up. He's up and playing with my hair. "Good morning Rich" "Morning favorite girl" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I see that I'm in the clothes that I was in yesterday so I changed...

I started @ 10 it's now 12 I need to sleep lmao😂😂