Chapter-16

Caroline's POV :

I ran as fast as I could . I didn't know where I was going but still I ran . I was crying . I was hurt . I wanted to just hug Aron .

"Caro !! Stop Caro . Just stop . " I could hear Nick calling from behind .

I ran and ran not stopping for anyone . Then I couldn't here Nick's voice anymore . I don't know where I am . It was a very isolated place . I saw a porch . I sat there .

Is this my destiny ? I loved Aron so much . But he ... He didn't trust me . I was sitting and crying there. Then suddenly someone came from behind and caught hold of me .

Shit !!!!!!

************************************

Nick's pov :

"Stop Caro . Stop !!" I ran behind her shouting . But I couldn't catch her . She ran away somewhere . Shit this isn't happening . She is in a very bad state now . I don't want Caroline to get hurt.

I called Alec .

"Hey dude. Caroline ran away somewhere . "

"What ?? What are you saying Nick ? Are you in your senses ? "

"Yes Alec " I couldn't control my emotions and started crying . " Alec do something . Please save my Caro . I cannot.... I am broken . I am not getting her. She ran away somewhere ... She was crying .. no this isn't happening .. I wish she isn't in any trouble . Alec pleaseeeeeeeeeee do something .. I beg you Alec . "

"Calm down Nick . Just stay calm. Wait I am coming . We will find her . Don't worry. And even I have told some of our friends and some detectives to find out about Aron . Wait I am coming . "

Then Alec reached there in 5 mins . I won't let anything to happen with Caroline . I will protect her . Wait Caroline I am coming .

************************************

Aron's POV:

"You at home ? " I called her and asked .

"Yes." She replied .

"I am coming . I will arrive there today at night . "

"Okay" she replied .

This is the perfect thing I can do now .

************************************

Caroline's POV:

Shit !!!

I saw three men standing infront of me , wearing black shirts and covering their faces .

"Yes ? " I asked them ( though I was scared)

"You alone here miss beautiful ? " Of them asked .

"Obviously cannot you see. This beautiful girl is alone here. " Another guy said.

"So she made our work easier ". The third guy said.

"No . " I started running but they caught hold of me and dragged me with them into a car .

* Was I getting kidnapped ? *

Just when they threw me inside the van I saw Nick and Alec approaching there.

"Nick Nick ... Alec " I started shouting .

Both of them saw me and started running behind the van , but the driver drove off and they couldn't match with the speed of the car .

************************************

Nick's POV:

Alec came there and we started searching for Caro .

We went in the same direction in which Caro ran . This led us to a deserted place .

After searching for sometime we could hear someone shouting .

"Nick could you hear that ? " Alec asked .

"Yes !!! OMG !!! That's Caroline's voice . She is in trouble ."

Both of us ran in the same direction . And and we saw Caro . Some random guys in black were dragging her and put them a black car .

No .... We both ran behind her . We ran as fast as we could but we couldn't match up with the car.

And we lost her . No . Shit . I lost Caroline .

" We couldn't get her !!! " Saying this I fell down on the ground crying .

_______________________________________

Hey guys . How are you all ?

Now what ? Caroline is kidnapped and Nick couldn't catch her . So how will Caroline and Aron meet ? With whom was Aron talking ?

Keep reading"Yes I love you" , to know what happened next in the love story of AROLINE ( ARON + CAROLINE ) 💖💖💖

Happy reading guys .
Your dear writer : Rupal .