new story !!

Hello everyone . Sorry I am not able to update my story .
But will surely update after 27 July , once my exams get over.

This is to inform you guys that I have started writing a new story , a fan fiction. It's titled: LIGHTS , CAMERA AND LOVE .

I request you to read it and shower your love just as you all have done for this book.

Here is it's prologue :

"I love him . He is my everything and even he loves me . Actually we are in a relationship since 1 year . We are madly in love with each other . "

"So you are his girlfriend ? " Shraina my best friend asked .

"No his fan !!!! "

Yes his fan !!! And he ? He is Arav Oberoi , the best debut actor of 2017 with 4 back to back blockbuster movies just in one year.

And how we fell in love ? Read my story to find out .

Meet Shanaya Mehta . A simple girl who lives in Mumbai . She is a brilliant student since childhood , reads in IIT , is cheerful , beautiful and friendly and yes the most important part about her introduction !!! She is the die hard fan of Arav Oberoi .

And meet Arav Oberoi , one of the most successful actors , India has ever produced , handsome , dashing , talented and down to earth .

So read the journey of a fan and his idol falling in love !!

This was the prologue . Hope you guys like it. I have already published the first chapter.

Happy reading guys.
Your dear writer : Rupal