Chapter 3 New School. New Friends?

(Crystal's POV) *Dream* I was crawling away to get as far as far away from them as possible. They were grinning at me sadisticly holding sharp knives in their hands that were stained with the blood of my little sister. They murdered her right in front of me. And the worst part of it they were enjoying it. The screams they chuckled at. They were just about to come for me when. . .

*Beep*  *Beep* * Click* I gasped and sat up in my bed clenching my chest that held many beads of sweat dripping down it.

It was just a dream. It was just a dream.

I kept on thinking to myself over and over again. But it wasn't a dream it actually happened.

7 Long years ago.

Whatever what's done is done no changing it.

I stood up and headed to the mirror.

"Gosh I look terrible." I whispered to myself.

I sighed and started running a brush through my long jade blue hair. I put on a pair of short shorts with black leggings underneath them I put on a white croptop with long sleeves. Finally I put my hair into a ponietail with pieces of hair going in front of my face.

I went downstairs to be greeted by a plate of breakfast. And the rest of the Brauva's at the table. I guess "Mom" caught me looking from the stairs and said.

"Hey Crystal come join us!" She waved over. I stepped down the rest of the steps shyly and sat at the table.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Crystal, how did you sleep?" Mr Brauva asked taking a sip of coffee.

"Oh, I slept well enough."

"Good to hear." He said taking another sip of coffee.

I looked down and saw a bowl of granola being placed in front of me.

"Oh thank you." I smiled at the little girl who had shyly handed me the bowl before taking a bite.

A few moments later. . .

"I'm done." I said putting my bowl in the sink.

"Okay I'll drive you and your younger siblings to school in an hour." Mrs Brauva said.

"Okay I'm just gonna go take a jog." I said pulling out a pair of ear buds and my cell.

"Sure just be ready to go soon."

"Ok." I said before running out the door.

While I was running I thought about the dream that I had last night.

Flashback

It was another day in the house a beautiful bright and sunny day. But for me and my little sister it was pure torture.

Every day we would hide from our parents. I was only 7 while my little sister was 4. Almost every day they would beat us for every little mistake. But that day it was different from before.

They were drunk and mad.

P-please stop! I cried holding onto my sisters half dead body.

They just laughed before one of them slapped me leaving a heavy bruise.

SHUT UP!