Chapter 1 Adoption

It was a quiet spring day in a small town in Washington. The birds were chirping, the kids were playing, and I was teaching some brats a lesson. Let me explain what happened I was just sitting on my bed on my phone watching Aphmau Season 6 of Mystreet headphones and all cuddling my wolfe plush When three butts busted into the room let me tell you their names.

Felicia

Britney

And Abby

They always thought they were so cool with their titles, revealing clothes, and dyed hair.

"Watcha watchin nerd?!"

"None of your beezwax brat."

"Brat! That's it you asked for this!" She slapped my face leaving a bright red hand mark. I just smirked. I took off my headphones and set down my plush. "So that's the way ya wanna play is it?"

I stood up and cracked my knuckles before putting on a pair of special gloves that had metal spikes on the back of my hand. The brats stepped back into the wall.

"Um who's room did we go into again?" Abby stammered.

"It's the Tiger Slayer! Britney squeaked. She's said to be a black belt in all karate and judo and kickboxing! And she's won the regional championship 4 times in a row all first place!"

"That's right though I don't like to brag I did do all of that now then would you three like a bit of what they experienced?" I inched closer.

"No! no! Sorry mam!"

"Well you already decided that when you barged in and slapped me and I was at the best part too. Now how about you all come at me and I'll let this slide."

"O-ok."

They all charged at me I smirked this was going to be easy I threw off my Aphmau merch jacket leaving only my love love paradise tank top  showing off my muscles I even had a six pack I could probably lift a large couch with no effort at all.

My natural Skye blue hair flew down to my feet. The first one came at me I raised my foot aimed for the temple and got a clear shot she ended up falling to the ground unconscious.

"Who's next?" I smirked out.

"AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!! WE'RE SORRY!"

The remaining two ran out off the room.

"Wimps." I spit while putting my hair in a ponytail. "Well let's set her onto the bed." I brushed the remaining hair out of my face and picked poor Abby up and layed her on the bed.

"Sorry bout that." I whispered.

I went to go sit on the purple beanbag in the corner of my room it had the
Starlight Wonderland logo on it. I settled down in it with both my cat Aphmau plush and Wolfe Plushes I took out my phone and watched some more Aphmau Season 6 I was about to move onto episode 3 when I heard my name on the intercom.

"*SKKKKKKKREEEEEE* Crystal Blackheart please come to the office. *Put pu*"

"Crap." I whispered under my breath those little wimps must have rated out on me, well whatever let's get going. I stood up and walked down the hall in my Lycan crest sweatshirt and sweatpants.

(If you don't know I'm referring to the clothing having the Lycan family Crest on them)

I took a deep breath then walked in I was expecting to see the two brats but instead I saw the back of the head of a woman signing paperwork for hmm. . . .

My adoption?!

"Yes mam what is it?"

"This young lady will be adopting you."

"Huh?"

The woman spun around I had to keep myself together to keep from screaming.

It.

Was.

Aphmau.

"Nice to meet you my name is Jessica Brauva and I will be taking care of you from here on out." She stuck out her hand for a handshake I shackily grabbed it.

"Nice to meet you"

"Jessica."

Hi there my name is KawaiiChaika and I hope you enjoyed please vote and comment! And if you have any suggestions please tell and even if nobody reads it I'll still update.

Thank You!