Iyong ju was trying not to laugh at America's weird dance moves, until he came up with a plan to ambush America. While America was in the center of Iyong ju's ambush, Iyong ju than grabbed a vine and started swinging on it. He than used his legs to knock America on the ground and than jumped off the vine only to successfully land on the ground. America who was on the ground was surprised at what just happened, quickly got up and removed his earphones. "What the hell!? Who did this to the hero!?" yelled America while looking around to find the person who kicked him. Iyong ju than gave out a loud grunt as America turned around to face him.

"N-Not you again! Why would you kick the hero like that!?" asked America while not trying to sound scared. "I have been practicing to do that for many years. Same goes for my awesome landing" said Iyong ju before making a smirk. "You mean what you just did to me?" asked America. "Of course I do" said Iyong ju while rolling his eyes. "Speaking of which, when are you going to be caught by Ludwig?" asked America with a smile. "Oh him, well I clearly did got caught and I did broke his ankle while he was chasing me" said Iyong ju.

"Wait a minute, did you just said that you ran into him?" asked America. "Hai, I did. I even ran into Kiku" said Iyong ju before walking over to his dried up pool of blood spot. "I never noticed this, until now. What is this?" asked America as he walked to Iyong ju who was looking at the spot. "It's my pool of blood that has dried up" said Iyong ju. "So you were shot?" asked America. "Yes, I was and it was by the 2Ps. Luckily Feliciano found me and had Kiku heal me before I even died" said Iyong ju.

"How else knows about you being here?" asked America. "Well first it was Feliciano, than Arthur, you, Oliver, Roland, Romano, Kiku, and lastly Ludwig. However both Yao and Francis are the only two that don't know that I'm here" said Iyong ju. "Okay then. I was just asking" said America. "Hang on! I'm also forgetting Gilbert. That just leaves that three other 2Ps know that I'm here" said Iyong ju. "So anyway are you going to rip off my head now?" asked America with a nervous smile. "Enough of that! I'm only here for my own personal reasons" said Iyong ju before walking away leaving America confused.

~Meanwhile With Japan And Italy~

"Where can he be? It's not rike he can go that far" said Japan as Italy was following closely behind him. "Ve~! He-a could be hanging out with-a the animals" said Italy. While Italy and Japan were busy looking for Iyong ju, they were soon found by England. "Oh hello there. No time for me to talk, I'm quite busy" said England while tying a rope around a tree trunk. "Engrand what are you doing?" asked Japan. "Hmmm... can you two keep a secret between only us?" asked England as Japan and Italy nodded.

"I know you two saved North Korea and knew what happened. In fact you probably told Germany about this. You better not try to defend yourselves since it's already too late" said England. "I-It's-a true! W-We-a saved him and we-a told Germany! Please don't kill me!" yelled Italy as he pulled out a white flag and started waving it. "Calm down you bloody Italian, I'm not going to hurt or kill both of you. I was informed by both Oliver and Roland, so that's how I knew" said England as Italy calmed down. "So are you going to answer my question or not?" asked Japan. "I was tying down rope just to get a blood sample from Iyong ju. I just want to know how he survived and whatever else I want to know about him. Now then I must go, I hope I run into you guys again" said England before leaving. "Itary, we need to find Iyong ju now and fast" said Japan as Italy nodded.

They soon found Iyong ju and told him everything, the same goes for Iyong ju's discoveries. "Umm... I hope you guys aren't weirded out by this" said Iyong ju. "Whatever you want to show me is now the time" said Japan as Iyong ju then mutter something which caused him to be surrounded by a cloud of black purplish smoke and vanished. "Ve~! That's-a new" said Italy before feeling something behind him only to reveal Iyong ju. "So you know a sperr that arrows you to tereport?" asked Japan who was shocked. "Yes and uhh... watched this" said Iyong ju before bringing his hands together in a form of a prayer while mumbling a few phrases in Korean as a form of mantra, before vanishing only to come back under 20 seconds.