Ginger Cattus (RWBY, Team TGIK)

(This OC was created and a result of asking myself, me in rwby. It's in a chapter of my story, my life)

Name: Ginger Cattus
Weapon: A set of knives combined with a hammer called Ghost
Semblance: Liquid Form
Human or Faunas: Cat Faunas
Appearance: Dark orange suit with cat ears, orange ponytail hair, blue eyes, light skin
Kingdom Born: Vacuo
Personal Theme Song: "We Gotta Get Out Of This Place" - Denmark + Winter (Nightcore)

History:
Ginger was born in Vacuo into a peaceful household and moved out into a small village when she was two. When she reached the age of ten, the village attacked her family and Ginger had to go into hiding when her parents died. While she hid, she built her weapon and attempted to train herself when a huntsman came across her trying to learn to fight. The huntsman took her to the Vacuo junior academy to be taught how to be a huntress. That is where she discovered her semblance and ranked average among her classmates. She then graduated and applied for beacon academy, where she got in and became a team member of team TGIK (Teagic). Although she strives towards peace and belief, she feels the only way to make a better life for the people around her is to destroy the evil through the action of being a huntress soldier to the point of obliterating the enemy.

Her relationships:
She gets along very well with her teammates and doesn't want to lose them. She has a long crush on a guy named Snow but he already has someone else.

Her weapon design:
A simple hammer with rope-tied knives inside the weapon's head that can shoot out when hitting the trigger.

Her semblance power:
Liquid form allows her to transform herself and her weapon into a liquid form of herself and this only drains a little bit of aura. If she is standing in the liquid she turns to, her aura doesn't decrease. However, if she turns anything else aside from her weapon into liquid form, the size will determine how much aura she losses. The bigger the object, the more aura she loses.

There is the first OC Character of my creation for this book and RWBY. Let me know if you want the entire TGIK team done! Thanks and Smilies!