"Really?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered.

"And?" Aiden asked.

"Well, it looks like Jack gave up on us and he's looking for daddy," Dean told us.

"Dean, we don't know that," I told him.

"Don't we?" Dean asked. "A guy is dead. Look, I hate this too, but we've gotta be prepared."

"To kill him?" Aiden asked.

"Look, this isn't an 'I told you so', okay?" Dean asked. "I mean, I actually like the kid. I do. But, we're in worse case scenario land here."

"Yeah, but, Dean, we need more information," I told him.

Sam nodded. "Ness is right. We gotta figure out what Jack wanted."

"How dreamwalking even works," Amara added.

"Okay, well, then let's go to a reservation," Sam told us. "Let's talk to a--a chief or a tribal leader."

"Or we talk to a dreamwalker," I told them. "I hacked into Derek's email. He's been corresponding with another dreamwalker for months. A girl named Kaia Nieves. He had been trying to coach her, to teach her to control her power."

Aiden nodded. "All right. Where is she?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still in the car, we pulled up to a center for rehab where Kaia was, getting out of the car, walking toward the building.

"So, Kaia never knew her father," I explained. "Her mom died in an accident when she was 12, so her aunt took her in and then she died. Cancer."

"Damn," Dean told us.

"Yeah, been on her own ever since, until her OD and arrest," I told them.

"Bad hand," Amara told us.

"Yeah," Sam agreed.

"No wonder she ended up here," Aiden told us.

We walked inside, but the people inside had told us that Jack had broken Kaia outside, running outside to see Jack grab Kaia's arm.

"Jack!" Amara told him.

"Amara?" Jack asked. "Aiden?" While distracted, Kaia kicked Jack to the ground. Jack let go of her arm. Kaia punched him in the jaw, running away. Jack stood, baffled. "She hit me."

"Yeah, good," Aiden told him.

Jack shook his head worriedly. "No. She's getting away. I... she can't..."

Sam and Dean grabbed Jack from both sides. Aiden and Amara held their hands toward him, but didn't use their power.

I walked closer. "No, no, no, no, no. Hey, we're not letting you near her until you tell us what's going on."

"No, I need her," Jack told us.

"You need her like you needed Derek?" Sam asked.

"Yes," Jack answered. Sam and Dean let go of Jack, exchanging a worried look with me, Aiden and Amara. "You don't... I'm--I'm doing this for you."

"Oh, you killed Derek for us?" Dean asked.

"Derek's dead?" Jack asked in shock.

"Wait, hold on a second," I told him. "Jack, tell us what happened. Everything."

"I left to try to get a grip on my powers," Jack explained. "I wanted to prove to you that I'm good. To do one good thing. So I did the thing you wanted the most. I experimented opening doors to other worlds. I could almost do it. I could get right to the edge. But I couldn't see. I could only feel around in the dark. I needed eyes. A seer."