(Sorry, yet another) Authors Note

Sorry guys, I know I haven't been here in quite a while...actually, a month from yesterday was when I last wrote, so I was like "Oh, god, I need to start writing again...".  Now, I'm not going to lie to you all and say that I had a writers block, because I didn't, I knew what I was going to write since the beginning, but see I'm human as well, and, well...you know humans...lazyyyyy....yeah, that, and I've been studying for my AP HUG exam that I did today, so there's that...Anyway, enough of the excuses.  So, I've wrote before that I am a complete grammar/punctuation freak...well, if you've been reading the story so far, then you'd know that there are a ton of mistakes..So you're probably like, "pfft! some grammar freak", but the truth is, I'm pretty sure this site is rigged and purposely messes up your writing, and the letters that you type...Ahhh, there I go again with the excuses.  Anyway, my point is, I'm TOTALLY done with trying to fix every little mistake that I make on this story...there is just TOO many (like I said, rigged) and "Life is very short and there's no time for fussing" (with little things like the grammar in this story).. "And fighting (i guess) my friends".  The reason I put I guess, is because it is only okay to fight people who are ignorant and say The Beatles suck (not that it isn't alright to like them, but you should at least accept that the Beatles had an existence during some point in time, and if you don't really like them, don't go hurting us Beatlemaniacs by saying they suck, or that the Beatles should have never existed) or John Lennon is/was a communist or hypocrite.  Every time someone says stuff like that, I end up shedding a tear, or you know, really crying....My mom likes to tease me, and she'll say that the Beatles are terrible, and that her country music is better...which, I really think it isn't...I'd rather listen to BTS or EXO instead of country music..and every time she  says that, she knows have have tears in my eyes, and MAYBE a tear will drop...Also, COME ON PEOPLE..I tell you to put comments and, uh..71 views and ONE frickin' comment...I mean, don't get me wrong..I adore that one comment, cherish it with all my life, that's why I keep writing this story, but after 71 views, I thought there'd be like, 5 comments...I don't know, this is my first story and I don't really know how all this stuff goes, but TRUST ME, when I tell you that this stuff is going REALLY slow...like less than a turtle pace, but again, I am very grateful and thankful for all the views I get...Again, PLEASE don't forget to comment, I love hearing what you all think, whether it'd be good or bad, at this point, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

Again, PLEASE don't forget to comment, I love hearing what you all think, whether it'd be good or bad, at this point, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story

Aww, look at little Ringo back there...I can just hear the Mii theme song playing..it's alright, we all still love our cute little Rings❤️😍...Ahem, and I LOVE MY Georgie😍😍😻...DIBS!  George is MINE!!  Have a nice day, to those who read this when they have time or have a Good Night to those who read all The Beatles material at nighttime...you guys know who you are..😉😉😅👌👌

Warmly,

Slim😎

Love you guys and hope you all enjoy the story😁!!