Chapter 9

<<Tora's P.O.V>>

" It seems someone has come. What shall we do? Orochimaru-sama?" Kabuto asked.

" Bring me the cage." Orochimaru replied.

My eyes widened in horror, was he going to put me in a cage? This was bad! I had to escape! But how, I was chained up.

Orochimaru took a small metal wired cage from Kabuto, looking at me with his sinister snake eyes. Kabuto unshackled me and before I had even a slightest chance of escaping, he held my arms and pulled me backwards, causing me to fall into the cage.

I tried to struggle out but Orochimaru locked the cage hastily, allowing no time for me to get out.

Kabuto pad lock the cage and handed it to Orochimaru and we walked out of the room. I felt useless and weak, I couldn't prevent this. I felt like a caged animal longing for freedom. I guess this is my fate.

<<Kakashi's P.O.V (YAY!!^^)>>

"Sasuke." I stated, not knowing what else to say.

" Kakashi. Asuma. Gai." He stated/replied

Sasuke raised his hand, only to be smacked down by Orochimaru who appeared by his side along with Kabuto.

" Piss off." Sasuke snapped.

" Still using that language with Orochimaru-sama." Kabuto muttered, earning himself a cold glare from the Uchiha.

" Where's Tora!" I shouted, trying to stay calm but obviously failing.

The three men look at me, Orochimaru then spoke first.

" My little lab fox?" he mocked.

" WHERE IS SHE?!" I shout, totally losing my cool.

Kabuto holds up a metal cage with a small girl shaking inside. Her small body was covered in cuts and bruises of all types, she wore a torn up shirt and shorts. Her hair was ratty and tangled. Her eyes held fear and pain. Tora. . . What did he do to you?

I glared at Orochimaru who smirked at me in return. " Give her back." I calmly stated, I did not want anymore harm to come to her.

" Why should I? Hatake?" he replied mockingly.

"Kabuto. Release her, hold her firm." he stated.

I looked at Kabuto who released Tora and held her roughly by her arms, dragging her to Orochimaru and reopening the wounds inflicted on her on the way. I growled.

<< Back to Tora-chan's P.O.V! Believe it!(Okay that's enough,naruto-kun)>>

Kabuto dragged me to Orochimaru. What was he going to do to me? I looked at Kakashi-San, he seemed frozen. I tagged along helplessly, I winced as my wounds reopened. Orochimaru signaled Kabuto to let go of me when I was in between him and Sasuke. This is it! My chance! I stumbled unto my feet, ready to escape but Orochimaru caught me by my hair and pulled it back hard.

"You think you can escape me?" he hissed into my ear.

Tears streaked down my face as I whimpered. A yelp of pain escaped my lips. He threw me onto the ground and revealed the remote in his hand. He pressed it hard. My collar started to burn. I screamed, a bloodcurdling scream as electricity started to jolt through my body. My body felt limp.

I look at Orochimaru as he gave me a smirk. I begged him to stop, only to earn myself a hard kick at the side which caused me to fall off the cliff. I landed with a loud thud. Could this be the end of me?

" Take that pathetic fox. I don't need her anymore." I hear Orochimaru say, probably to Kakashi-San.

A tear escaped my eye. Yes. I'm pathetic. I wasn't strong enough to protect my family and now. . . I'm not even strong enough to protect myself. I'm better off dead then alive.

I heard footsteps running hastily to me. Someone picked my fragile body up carefully. Maybe my time hasn't come yet. My head was pounding, everywhere was in pain. I was tired and before I knew it, I passed out into the familiar darkness I knew all so well.

The next thing I knew, I woke up in a room of white. I look down at my body to see it covered by a white sheet. I hear the door open loudly, A familiar gravity defying white haired guy came in, followed by a nurse at his side.

" Oh! You're awake!" Kakashi said in monotone, relieve coated his voice although he tried to hide it.

" H-how long had I been out for?" I asked shakily.

" Five days." He replied as the nurse helped me to sit up.

I ate some porridge Kakashi bought for me. He sat on the edge of my hospital bed and looked at me, his eyes were filled with seriousness.

" What did he do to you?" he suddenly asked.

I knew he was going to ask that, sooner or later. The things Orochimaru had done started coming up, causing me to get teary eyes. I suddenly felt warm arms around me. Kakashi was hugging me again. It felt so warm. . . So comforting. . .

" It's okay. You don't need to answer that. Don't cry." he said calmly.

I nodded slowly. A knock on the door interrupted us. Tsunade-sama stood outside with ton ton by her side.

" Tora. I noticed that you and Kakashi had been together and since you still have no house. Kakashi how would you think if Tora can be your adopted daughter?" she asked.

Kakashi-San's eyes. . . Eye widened.

" Sure! I'll be most happy to." he said.

" How about you Tora." Tsunade turned to me.

" Otou-San?" I said looking at Kakashi who gave a closed eye smile.

" I'll take that as a yes. Kakashi! I'll need you to sign these papers and you will become Tora's guardian." Tsunade said as Kakashi nodded.

****************************************************************

Me: another chappy for you guys! I'm glad you stuck with me! anyways , disclaimer?

Kisame: On it! Masashi kishimoto owns Naruto. Shiyong3699 only owns Tora Asumi and her plot.

Me: thanks, here! I've bought your lunch. ^^ * holds up a plastic bag it a container inside*

Kisame: *looks in to the bag* soup? what type? * takes a spoon and tries it* it's not bad.

Me: AHAHHAHA! It's shark fin! Your distant cousin.

Kisame: *gags and tries to wash his mouth.* You're going to pay for that! * chases me around the room taking hold of samehada*

Me: see ya guys!