Chapter 4

Recap. . .

-----------

" Can she stay here? she has nowhere to go." Naruto shouted.

" She has the kyuubi's nine tails and fox ears. Well, certainly we . . .

Story starts here. ( Tora's P.O.V)

----------------------------------

" Can let her stay." Tsunade said.

" Sakura! Take her to Kakashi, she will stay with him in the ward so he can protect her if anything happens." Tsunade declares.

Sakura nodded and without another word, she held my hand and led me to the hospital. We travelled down the dirt road which had many different types of stores at the sides. Many by passers and shopkeepers gave me looks that made anyone want to break down crying. This was so unfair, what did I ever do to them?

A tear rolled down my face but I hastily wiped it off, I was sad and scared so I walked closer to Sakura. Sakura noticed this and whispered to me that it was fine and everything is going to be okay.

We were finally at the hospital. Sakura approached the nurses to inform them of what the hokage said and right after that, we headed to see this Kakashi guy. Sakura stopped in front of a certain door after waking through a long corridor. She knocked on the door and waited for the permission to come in.

" Come in." A lazy voice said from the other side of the door.

Sakura hearing this, took my hand and led me in the room after opening the door.

" Sakura. Nice to see you, so what's up?" A white haired man said calmly as he paid no attention to any of us but to a green book in his hand.

" Kakashi-sensei, Tsunade requested that you take care of this child." Sakura said, gesturing to me.

The white hair man let the book lazily slip from his gaze and turned to Sakura and nodded. Sakura carried me and put me down on the foot of his bed. She then left the room.

" Wow, you have a tail. . .tails." he started.

I stayed quiet.'Here comes the mocking' I thought. He was definitely going to mock me like everyone else did in the past.

" Soo, My name is Hatake Kakashi. What's yours?" he said sounding friendly.

I looked up slightly, " h-how do I-I know I -I-I can t-trust you?" I said in a small voice.

He looked slightly taken back that I spoke. " You're safe now, don't worry.You can trust me. So, what's your name?" he said.

" T-Tora. Tora A-Asumi." I said.

" Who did that to you?" Kakashi asked, gesturing to my tails.

" O-Orochimaru" I stuttered, I was scared, even mentioning his name.

Kakashi's eyes. . . eye widened. He embraced me into a warm hug suddenly. I froze, not used to being hugged because ever since I was with him, it was nothing but pain and fear.

I realized he wasn't like the others, he was different. I smiled a small smiled, I felt tired and I yawned. Kakashi let me go, saying I should get some rest. I trusted him now so I slowly went on fours and climbed on top of him. Resting my body on his lap, I curled up and slept.

<<Kakashi's P.O.V>>

I watched the sleeping girl on my lap. Soft purrs escaped her lips as her back was slowly going up and down. She looked so peaceful. I smiled under my mask.