Chapter 31

Hi, my ghosties. I hope you aren't too cross with me for going mia for weeks. I will tell you though that I've gained a lot of ideas for new plot. Now some of it is pretty heartbreaking, I won't lie but I will warn you before it happens. Anyway, Y'all want to know what's going on right? Okay, enjoy.😘

*****

Sam sighed as she hit the Fenton portal button to close it. They sent Dani in there to keep her from being affected by the flowers that were spreading quickly through the town. "So they're called blood blossoms?" Maddie asked, Bringing some down to inspect. Tucker nodded, "they have the same power as the specter deflector just a lot stronger" he explained. She nodded and put it under the microscope to inspect.

Dash came over with his phone, looking frustrated. "Okay, I've talked to him on the phone while he was over there before. He's either not answering or he's not getting them". "I'm sure he's fine Baxter. There's a lot of ghosts evacuating into the zone and I'm sure he and Dani have to find each other", Valerie said. Dash nodded and took a breath, "Right. He's got a lot going on, no time to panic". Jazz came downstairs, "I know what's going on", she turned on the tv to a broadcast. The men in white we're on the screen in front of a machine that was literally only a tiny bit of the real machine. It was dark steel with blue illuminated ridges. Multiple tubes were connected to it pumped full of blood blossom petals. "We assure the public that these flowers are nontoxic to humans. They are completely harmless to us and highly lethal of the ghosts. The ghost population of the world has grown significantly in the past few years and we plan to put a fault on all of it. By spreading these flowers throughout the world every ghost is forced to evacuate to their world or perish at the mercy of the blossoms power", they stated. "Sir what can you tell us about that?" The reporter pointed at what literally looked like a nuke of blossoms. "That's confidential", they covered the camera. The screen cut out until another reporter came on, "Rallies have already taken action everywhere as people protest saying, 'not all ghosts are evil'." Jack turned the volume off, "they've gone out of their minds". Jazz was pale, "they're going to fire that nuke into the ghost zone". Sam nodded, "we've got to stop this quickly". Dash looked at his phone quickly when had heard it ring.

Baby boy💕💖

He answered immediately, "Danny, are you-" "We need help".

**********

Danny practically fell through the portal right before it closed. He gasped in air as he felt himself return to normal. He looked up and his eyes widened. All over the place ghosts were engaged in combat, most fighting for their territory but in reality, the tension was high and everyone was on edge. He imagined ghosts started invading others territory, things were said then fighting ensued. The only way he could describe the amount of chaos and bloodshed was Armageddon. He gasped and jumped out of the way as a big ghost was thrown in his direction. "You idiots choose now to tear each others heads off!?" Skulker yelled before he too was attacked. Danny rolled his eyes and flew through the carnage quickly.

"Dani has to show up soon. Gotta get to our portal". He was stopped by a certain someone's bike stopping in front of him. "What do you want Johnny?" He huffed. Johnny smirked, "you know. I really do hate you kid. And ya know, with our world ending and all, I'd like to kill you myself. Shadow!" Shadow at his feet emerged and gave a sharp-toothed grin. Danny groaned and rubbed his face, "Listen, Johnny, I have a whole list of shit to handle and you're not on that list. That list doesn't even remember you exist! So move your ass before I send you and your little smudge into oblivion", he hissed. Johnny rose a brow, "you're going to wish you hadn't said that. Shadow, attack". Shadow growled and raised up. "And you're going to wish you hadn't put yourself in my path", Danny said back darkly then reared back and let out a wail so ferocious, it shook the neighboring floating islands. Ghosts all around stopped their fighting immediately and nearly took for cover. Johnny and Shadow were literally blown across the map. Danny huffed and kept on his track. If he wasn't so focused he might have been surprised that he didn't pass out or even feel a depletion of energy. All he was focused on was finding Dani.

As fate would have it he was driven off course again. Of course he was, the boy had more ghoulish enemies than he could even begin to count. This time though it was someone worth running from. Fright Knight. He was charging at him, sword drawn. "I need to throw him off my trail", he said and looked around for a solution. He faintly heard his phone ringing but was a little preoccupied at the moment. He let out a pained gasp as something pierced his side. He stumbled down to an Island and winced, looking to his side. Fright Knight had thrown a spear and got him directly in the side. He looked back and screamed when his horse reared up and Fright Knight was casting his sword at him.

An ectoblast hit Fright Knight dead on and sent him flying, the sound of a guitar echoing. Ember walked over, "whoo Babypop. Let's get that out", she helped him up. "This might hurt a bit", she grabbed the spear. He nodded and prepared himself. She gripped it and broke it in half. Danny winced at the shudder. She then pulled it out making him wince more. "You okay?" Ember asked. "As I can be", Danny held his side. "Thanks", he smiled. "No problem. Going somewhere specific?" He nodded, "I need to find my cousin. Can you help me?" She nodded, "Smaller version of you right? Yeah. We should find somewhere to get you patched up after", she said, looking at the growing blood stain on him. "Until then why don't you freeze that up? It'll at least stop the bleeding for the moment". Danny nodded and froze the wound on both sides.

"Any clue where she might be?" Ember asked as they flew. "Probably around where my portal opens up" Danny answered, looking around just in case. He was glad he did because not far from them he saw Dani streak by with a herd of ghosts chasing her. Danny skid to a stop, "Dani!" He flew after them, Ember on his tail. Dani looked back and saw them behind the ghosts. She looked around quickly to find a solution but couldn't find one. So she did the first thing that popped into her head. She stopped and turned intangible. To her surprise, it worked. They flew right through her. Danny and Ember stopped, "I can't believe that worked", Danny said. "Me neither", Dani laughed. She gasped when she saw Danny's side that was already starting to melt and bleed again. "You need help fast". Danny nodded and held the wound, making him wince.

He looked up when Ember was getting her guitar ready. "Looks like we're going to have to fight our way out first", she said as the ghosts from before surrounded them. "Back off. We didn't do anything to you!" Dani yelled but they kept their advance. Danny, who was back to back with Ember slowly started turning back to Fenton. Ember looked back at him worriedly, "Can you call your friends out here?" Danny nodded and pulled out his phone. He had tons of missed calls from Dash. He clicked his contact and put it to his ear quickly. Dash answered immediately, "Danny, are you-" he started. "We need help", Danny said quickly as Dani started shooting at the ghosts. "What's going on over there?" Dash asked calmly. "It's like Armageddon over here", he had to stop to take a slow breath. "Are you okay?" Dash asked as it sounded like he was moving quick. "I'm hurt. I don't know what he stabbed me with but I'm not healing as fast as I should" he said. "Okay baby boy, we're on our way okay?" Danny gasped when he saw one of Ember's attacks deflected back at them. It hit them dead on and sent them flying deep into the ghost zone, miles away from each other. His phone hit the ground of a floating rock. "Danny? Danny?!" Dash's voice echoed.