A normal day (part2)...........

Start from the beginning

..............................

"Allen, Ray!" Someone called out to them from a distance. The twins turned around to find Luci walking towards them in large strides with a female demon following him closely.
As he reached them, he took one hand of each in his hands and with a worried look asked, "Are you both ok?"

Allen tilted his head in puzzlement as he looked at Luci. Lucifer sighed as he facepalmed "both of you, why does everything happen to both of you or around you?"

"How should I know?" Ray said in an indifferent tone. "Anyway, Luci we want to say that you taught us magic if mama or papa asks you whether or not you taught us magic." Ray tugged at his sleeves.

"Why? Wasn't Melinda the one who taught you magic." Lucifer asked as he bent down to their level.

"Mama didn't teach us magic." Allen shook his head.

"Then who did?" he asked confused.
"We learnt it ourselves." Ray answered. Luci's eyes widened when he heard Ray. "You learned it yourself?!" Lucifer asked in shock, his face full of disbelief. Ray nodded "Yes" in response.

He looked at the boys with a dumbstruck expression on his face for some time before snapping back into reality. "You both never cease to surprise me." Luci sighed as he stood back up.

"Why did you come here today?" Allen asked as he smiled. He then shifted his gaze to figure standing behind Luci. Luci, who noticed Allen's line of sight, said. "Allen, Ray meet Karen she is… well, kind of my guard." Luci introduced as his lips twitched a little and curving into a smile first but turning into a frown immediately after, "And as for my sudden visit, I want you both to contract with a demon who will act as your guards."

Allen and Ray looked at Luci with a questioning look. Luci ignoring their looks coughed a fake cough to get their attention, looking serious, he spoke, "With both of yours record of getting into trouble I decided to have you form a contract with demons, but, it seems that it isn't important at this moment but if both of you are in any danger I will make you form a contract."

"What about Mama and Papa's permission?" Ray asked.

"They will not fight this decision because I think they too got scared with this incident." As Luci completed what he wanted to say a voice calling out the twins came from behind, "Ray, Cutie!" Listening to this the smile on Allen's face immediately disappeared into thin air and a frown replaced it, he turned around and said, "I'm not cute."

Silas, who’s only was footsteps away from them grinned, ear to ear on Allen's response, following behind him closely was Lilian with a solemn look on his face. Silas picked up Allen and maintained a distance between them and spoke, "Cutie, I will be gone for some time, will you please look after Lilian for me?" Allen looked at him in puzzlement and asked, "Silas, do you love Lilian?" hearing that Lilian coughed violently as he looked at Allen and exclaimed “Allen-sama!" Lucifer and Ray watched them with their eye wide open and widening.

"I do." Silas answered truthfully causing Lilian to once more cough violently. Lilian was about reprimand him when Silas continued, "But not in a romantic way, he is more like a brother to me, I can't really explain but all the contractors have certain kind of feelings for their masters.” He explained, his expression looking at Allen, giving himself a look that says why am I telling this to a five years old?

"Ok and where are you going?"
Silas placed a finger on his lips and winked at Allen, "Secret" Saying only that word before letting Allen down and going away with a playful look.
Lilian sighed as he looked at Allen angrily, "Allen-sama, where did you learn such kind of things?" his intimidating voice causing goosebumps to Allen. He stiffly turned around to face Lilian but taking a look at his serenely smiling face sends shivers down his spine and founding himself unable to utter even a word and he didn't dare to look up at him after the glimpse of that smile. He looked down at the ground with a horrified look.

Lilian was looking straight at Allen making Allen wreck his mind to find an excuse.

"Umm...." Allen hummed as he tried to speak only to find his mind going blank. "Ah- mama loves Papa and he (Silas) does everything with you just like mama and papa does."  He came up with a lie on the spot, not believing that Lilian would accept he closed his eyes ready for punishment when he heard Lilian sighing. He looked up Lilian who had facepalmed himself.
Allen let out a sigh of relief watching Lilian's reaction.

"Allen-sama!" Lilian spoke with sternness in his voice. Allen looked up at Lilian, he continued, "From the next time onward please don't ask such questions without considering the place and situation." Allen nodded in response with a scared look on his face.

Lilian noticing his scared look on his face rubbed his hair with a genuine and gentle smile on his face. Allen calmed down a little seeing his light-hearted smile and finally relaxed a little.

"Allen-sama, Ray-sama it's almost time for lunch, let's head inside. Lucifer-sama would you like to join us for lunch." Lilian asked. Lucifer shook his head and respectfully declined the offer, excusing himself with the excuse of being overloaded with work.

..............................

(Hey!! So I have news for everyone as there has been some delay in the updates of the stories. Well, the reason is… I'm writing one more story.  As I'll be writing them simultaneously I decided that I'll update one chapter per week.  So, I have one question, which day do you want it to be updated? Btw Friday is taken. Thank you for the support and sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes.)