I nod, knowing by his terrible excuse that he's going to ask me if I'm okay.

Once we reach the car he opens his mouth, "Are you okay?", just as I thought.

I sigh, "Yeah I'm okay."

"Are you sure? We can talk about it if you want.", he offers.

"No, I'm okay, I promise."

He nods and we go back inside.
We have to leave in a couple minutes and it makes me upset that Alex can't spend more time with his family. If I could i would give him all of my accumulated off days just so he could have a break. He deserves it.

"Now you two take care of each other and be good. You're welcome any time, Nova. We love your company.", Mrs. Gaskarth hugs Alex and I.

"Bye mom, I love you. I'll call you when we get back.", he kisses her cheek.

"I love you too sweetheart."

"Due to tour I'm not around much but anytime I am you always open your home to me, thank you for letting me be apart of the family. I promise I'll be back. Love you.", I hug her again.

"Oh hunny you're always welcome. You take care of my boy when I can't so thank you. We love you too."

Alex and I get into the car and after waving to his family we leave.

"Thanks for asking me to come, Alex. I needed this.", I smile at him.

"Anytime, Nov."

Before I can answer, my phone starts ringing. It's Awsten.

"Hello?", I answer over the Bluetooth.

"Hey, uh I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing.", he replies.

"Why?", i ask.

"Because we broke up and I care about you. I don't want you to do anything because I'm stupid."

I scoff, "You're calling me to make sure I don't kill myself. Trust me, I won't kill myself over a boy who doesn't know what he's missing. Happy thanksgiving, Awsten. Bye.", and hang up.

I immediately start crying.

"I'm so sorry, Nov.", Alex says.
I look out the window, hoping he won't notice that I'm crying and I remain quiet because as soon as I open my mouth I'm going to lose it.

"Are you okay?", he asks.
I nod.

All of a sudden he pulls over to the side of the road and looks at me.

"Come here.", he has his arms open wide.
He noticed.

I wrap my arms around him and I sob into his chest.
The entire time he just rubs my back and lets me cry.

After about 20 minutes I pull away and there's a giant wet spot on his shirt.
I laugh at him with tears in my eyes, "Sorry about the shirt."

"It's no big deal. Are you okay?", he asks again.

"No not really.", i say truthfully.

"Well let's get back to the bus and talk. The guys won't be back for a while yet and you and I can just hang out.", he suggests and I nod.

I'm extremely thankful for Alex.
He seems to know what to say and when to say it and it always makes me feel better.

Within a couple minutes we arrive at the bus stop and we go inside.

"Alright so, tell me what's been going on.", he says.

I take a deep breath and begin, "Ever since Halloween we've been fighting. Any chance there was we would fight. And I knew that we both needed to talk about it and I figured it could wait until after thanksgiving but I guess he just wants to give up. I just can't help but feel like there's something wrong with me. My relationships never work out and ugh I don't know."

"There's nothing wrong with you, Nov. The guys you've dated are all asshats. You should ask him to talk about it before anyone makes rash decisions."

I nod in agreement, "Thanks."

He gives me a smile and we get to the busses.

For the rest of the night we watch movies and end up falling asleep on the couch.

hi i love sebastian stan w all of my heart that is all.