Soulmate?

As you wake up, you see a figure walking toward you but it is a bit dark for you to see the figure's appearance. You look around and notice that you are in an abandoned circus. You could tell by the fact that you were under a huge tent. You quickly came to your senses and realized that you were kidnapped but you don't remember what led to this moment. As you try to figure it out, you notice the figure getting closer to you. You start to crawl backwards but ended up crawling back into the wall. You froze once you noticed the figure's appearance. You noticed the figure was actually a male, monochromic clown that had sharp teeth and nails. He also carried a giant bag of candy with him. You thought he looked familiar and realized that your friend showed you a picture of him since your friend was a fan of the infamous Laughing Jack. You cannot deny the fact that he is extremely attractive. While you continue to think about him, you noticed that he sat down in front of you.

He introduced himself as Laughing Jack but said that you could call him Jack. You introduced yourself to him and he said that he knew you. That surprised you but you decided to ask him about it. He said that his boss Slenderman told him that, the first female that he has to kill and chooses to save, will be his soulmate. You were so confused because he is a killer and you thought killers didn't have soulmates. You then realized that you were in the presence of a serial killer and is still alive. Laughing Jack could read your expression because he told me that you were his soulmate. He said that he was going to kill you but he thought you were beautiful and seeing what Victor was going to do made him protective of you. He decided to protect you and he realized that you were chosen as his soulmate. You thought to yourself because he thought you were beautiful and the fact that you were the soulmate of a serial killer. Since he is cute and you were curious about how this relationship was going to work out, you told him that you were glad that you were chosen. He told you that he was so glad and he gave you a huge hug. You hugged him back. You thought this relationship is going to be trouble-free but you have no idea what the future will bring. You think about how this is going to be one huge adventure for you but you think it's going to be worth it. You guess that you will figure it out and that it'll work out in the end.