1.1K 20 5

It's another boring day. I mean it really is. Let's see... practise and stay in room all day. Fair enough?

I decided to return to Tartarus early today so I'm going to sleep early today. As the practise ended, I quickly got into the shower and put on some comfortable clothes.

As soon as I'm done, I tucked myself to bed and started my journey to Tartarus. It was dark, pitch black at first, but then little by little, I see Tartarus.

Strange thing is today I am not greeted by Damasen nor Bob. It is a guy. Like a human. I was so surprised to see a human that I just stood there gaping.

I got out of my gaping when I heard someone snapping. The voice said, "Am I that handsome? Because your jaw dropped," with a smirk. I scoffed looking at the arrogant boy.

I ignored him and continued my normal path. But as I walk I can't stop thinking about him. I want to, but I just can't! Then I realized, I've known him! He's the guy in my dreams! And worse, his face is so familiar...

LUKE CASTELLAN!

Crap. That's Luke over there. My best friend. After realizing all these, I ran back shouting his name, "Luke!"

He was about to leave but he turned his head at the sound that called his name. He was surprised that he knew your name. He analyzed you wondering how you knew him.

Then it him.

You were his best friend! His best friend before he got admitted as a demigod. He smiled warmly and accepted you in his arms.

"(Y/N)... I missed you. Look at you now, a demigod too, eh? I'm so proud of you," he said smiling at me. 

"I missed you a lot too. What happened to you, huh? You were popular for a moment in the world, what are you doing in Tartarus," I told him.

"Ah, that... I was offered to go to Elysium but I think that I deserve some punishments so I requested a decade in Tartarus," he said quietly stroking my hair.

"You big heart never decreased. You're still the same. I'm still wearing our friendship bracelet y'know, hoping that I would meet you one day, and here I am!" I laughed.

He smiled at me and I decided to die because I wanted to live with him.