Info on (Y/N) [read the note below]

Name: (F/N) (L/N)

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Birthday: (your birthday)

Hair color: (Y/H/C)

Eye color: (Y/E/C)

Height: (Y/H)

Blood Type: (Y/B/T)

Hero name: Daybreak

PLEASE READ THIS: hey y'all. i hate to be...THAT person, but can you make your character look like you? your hero form is supposed to be the flashy one. don't be the "neon green with orange and red tipped hair and huge beautiful purple eyes". nuh uh girlfriend. it doesn't relate to the story at all, and i would like to keep the character very neutral looking (easier to keep yourself undercover)

General Info

Your parents are pro heroes. They're not as well known as Endeavor and All Might, but they're still very strong. Your family also owns a company, so they're pretty loaded.

You, on the other hand, are different. You're already a pro hero, but nobody knows except your parents and most of the pro heroes. 

It's easy to hide your identity. Even though your hair is (H/C), it turns light blue and orange when you activate your quirks.

So far you are the youngest pro hero, and are ranked #14.

You are recommended into U.A. by All Might.

Quirk

You have two quirks: Super Speed, and Strength. You can run up to the speed of sound, not yet the speed of light, and you can lift up to 100 times your weight and can punch and kick stronger. 

The Super Speed side came from your father, and the Strength came from your mother.

You're pretty strong with your quirk but you need training.

Drawbacks can be found in the comments

Your hero costume is a traditional kimono (your choice in color).

About this story:

This is mostly on the actual storyline of the anime but of course there's going to be stuff that I'll miss since it's been a while, and I really don't feel like rewatching or rereading everything. I will also go off course from the storyline, as I want to include parts for reader's development in class 1-A. Thanks for understanding :)

There will be some...foul language, as it includes Bakugou. Also, I suck at writing fanfictions since this is my first one but I'll figure it out.