Meeting My Kidnapper

(Normal POV)

      As Sonic stood on a tree branch with the pink hedgehog in his arms the guys glued frowns to their faces. They all glared at Sonic.

    "What?" Sonic said annoyingly as a  groaning escaped his lips. Amy was knocked out, her arms swang whilst Sonic jumped down from the 70 foot long tree almost as tall as the mansion.

    Tails trotted up to his brother with a hard glare. He stopped in front of Sonic and the girl. He checked her pulse and breathing then back at his brothers face. "Sonic!" Sonic annoyed, rolled his eyes.

     "Well, what'd you expect!? I'm a criminal! You guys are too!" He required, tapping his shoes now carrying Amy over his shoulder.

      Shadow and Knuckles both sighed and nodded their heads with frustration upon their blue friend.

     "Yeah, more like, Mr. I-Wanna-Hook-Up-With-Girls-Guy!" Shadow interrupted angrly, crossing his arms.

    Sonic heard his speech, slowly laying Amy on the grass he darted his view at Shadow. He tackled his teammate to the ground holding him in a headlock. Shadow attacked back but this time without much force. "Take IT back!" Sonic insisted on kicking Shadow by his side really hard.

     Tails and Knuckles ran to him. By, then he was dragged and thrown into a maple tree next to Amy's still body.

     Knuckles, helped pick Shadow up by the arm. Tails noticed Shadow had blood come out his torso. "Great, work Sonic! Now, you made Shadow bleed!" Knuckles announced.

     Sonic stood back up dusting himself off and picked Amy up in his arms too.

     "Whatever, get Shadow hea--!" He stopped and heard someone. "Shoot!" He whispered almost loudly.

    "RUN!" Ushered Sonic lowly. As they all ran with Amy and Shadow being carried on both Tails and Sonics shoulders Knuckles pulled out a gun. He shot a bullet to another direction. Shooooot!! The sound was heard farther away from them.

      Hiding behind a tree stump they remained silent until all the guards left to the backyard of the mansion.

______________________________________

   It was 4:30 A.M. the group of robbers escaped Walleton City. The blue hedgehog brought the girl to a river. The guys had to follow silently from behind because they also shared the river for hiding.

     They all left gathering up wood except for Sonic and Shadow. Sonic tried to find something in his backpack. He looked away at the girls small figure. Shadow noticed this moment and fake coughs.

     "*cough* wo-*cough*men*cough* i--*cough* zer *cough*" (womenizer)

     Sonic knew what Shadow coughed up but, he realized it's just another attenpt for a fight.

     He glanced at Amy's body once again. She layed against their pillows. She was shivering. For a second, he thought of an idea. He stumbled over to her side as he knelt, taking off his jacket. Steadily, not wanting to wake up the girl he placed the dark jacket over her cold frame.

     "This should work...mmhm--!" He said scratching his cheek with his left index finger.

      He stopped to see his gloveless hand. It smelt like the anesthesia had had used . He got up and washed his hands from the river next to them. "What's your plan, Sonic?" Shadow said bitterly.

     While, he kept washing his hands he didn't notice Amy waking up and as she then looked at her kidnapper.

     Shadow turned to see her freaked. He turned back at Sonic grinning. "Well, just another plan like the other baits we've usened." Sonic simply stated not looking at what Shadow was watching.