Chapter 7: Preparing for The First Day of The Cake Grand Prix

Ichigo's POV

"Alright is everyone participating in the Cake Grand Prix here.... if so then we shall begin, for the preliminary round of the Cake Grand Prix your task is to choose a place and establish a stand that sells sweets, you may choose any place with in Paris, 2 day to prepare 1 week to sell your sweets, after 1 week you will hand over the money you've received, we will use them (the money) to determine the your rankings,those who's rank is below 20 will be eliminated and those who ranks 20 and above moves to the next round/part, that will be all, you may now start preparing" the announcer said, and so the guys and I went to a garden near our dorm, "hey guys, what should our team be called?" Hubert asked, this got us all thinking "what about team Ichigo? After all Ichi is our leader isn't she?" Austyn suggested "yeah I agree with Austyn, what about you Ichigo-chan?" Mahieu said agreeing with Austyn, I frowned "hmm, but you guys we're free to choose our group name and 'Team Ichigo' brings too much memories, also I want the name of our team to represent ALL" I said giving them a smile "do you have any suggestions for a name them Ichigo-chan" Hubert asked, I stopped and thought, after 2 minutes of thinking I snapped my fingers "what do you guys think of 'Royals', I mean they do call us princes and princess after all" I said as they all nodded in agreement "then it's settled, our group will be called 'Royals'" Austyn said putting his arm around my shoulder making me blush "w-well then we should start planning where we should establish our stand, anyone got any ?" I asked them, they thought for a few minutes until Mahieu snapped his finger, he quickly tapped something on his cell phone and showed us a pic, "how about this place, below the eiffel tower" he said as he showed us the picture (the pic 👇)

 if so then we shall begin, for the preliminary round of the Cake Grand Prix your task is to choose a place and establish a stand that sells sweets, you may choose any place with in Paris, 2 day to prepare 1 week to sell your sweets, after 1 week ...

"Great idea Mahieu, we'll get alot of customers if we establish it there, next would be the sweets, the materials needed, what we're going to wear so we can attract some customers..... we still have a lot to prepare..." I said writing down things to do "don't worry Ichi, we'll be finish in time, I think it would be a great if we placed some tables and chairs in front of our stand, you know in case some people wants to enjoy eating the cakes" Austyn suggested "yeah that's a great idea but where will we the the equipment needed" I asked, worried, "don't worry about that we have a few connections from here and there, I'll try to see if I can borrow a few tables" Austyn said, "well then I'll handle the stand" Mahieu said, "hmm, then I'll go buy the ingredients" Hubert said "Ichi/Ichigo-chan/Ichigo-san you take care of the design for now, we'll help you when we're done with our work" the three of them said at the same time, as if they rehearsed it, I let out a giggle "alright I'll go make the designs and think of other cool things for our shop so you guys better do your jobs properly got it" I said as I gave them a playful wink and left, I went back to our dorm (it was still afternoon), I went to my room and sat down in front of my desk beside my bed I took out some papers and my pencil case from the drawer I took out a pencil and started thinking up some designs....

Time skip~ end of the day~

I let out a sigh as I started cleaning my messy desk in front of me, I had finish sketching the designs for the sweets but some another problems came to mind, "Ichi are you still awake" Austyn asked after he knocked from the other side, " yeah I'm still wide awake" I replied while walking towards the door, opening it I saw Austyn holding a tray with tea and some cakes "I brought you a snack, may I come in" I nodded my head in response "well then sorry for the intrusion" he said as he entered my room "well, Austyn what bring you here this late at night (time I set is : 11:34 at night)" I asked "... well I saw the light on in your room and got a little worried thinking you're over working yourself" he said, shyly scratching his blushing cheeks, I let out a giggle "don't worry there's no way I'd risk getting sick at such an important time" I said still giggling, he gave me a small smile, "so what ideas have you come up with so far" he asked out of the blue, "hmm well the designs for the sweets are going just fine the problem is how do we get customers and how to make sure they dont go away half way through because of waiting in a long line" I said as I pouted "........hmmm regarding getting customers making flyers would do...... as for the other problem....I currently dont have any ideas so why don't we ask the others tomorrow, for now let's get some rest we still have a long day tomorrow, leave the design for the flyers to me...... and Ichi if your ever tired or have any problems then tell us, we want you to at least rely on us a little... well then good night" Austyn said giving me a somewhat sad smile before leaving my room, '....relying on someone huh... I had almost forgotten how to do that, I want to rely on them but I can't help but feel scared.... scared that the same thing will happen to me again..... I know I can trust them but ........' with my thoughts unfinished and my heart filled with guilt I drifted of to sleep.

Hey guys sorry for the late update, hope you like this chapter :)