Chapter 24- Party too hard.

Start from the beginning

“Prude." the same guy mutters.

“Come on Dean, lets play what harm could it do." I manage to get out but I can't stop feeling sick at the prospect of what will happen if I do. I saw that Dean did want to play it and I was the one stopping him so I'm more than willingly to let him have his fun.

Then again. I'm not his girlfriend. so it shouldn't matter right?

We follow the guy to the room where they are playing and when we get there the games already in full swing.

“So you know how to play never have I ever right?" Dean asks as we sit down in the circle with the countless drunk people.

“Yea, I've seen a few times." I mutter wringing my hands together.

A cup was placed in front of me and I looked down at the clear liquid awkwardly. I knew it was vodka but I was most definitely didn't want to try it.

“Never have I never got caught while making a getaway from someone else's window." One person starts.

A few people take drinks from their shot glass. I look down at my glass lucky I didn't have to drink it.

I see Dean twitch and I know that he's supposed to take his the drink in front of him. I also knew that he was supposed to drive us back tonight, so i did the only i could think of.

"Here pass, it. I'll take your shot."

"What?"

"No arguing Dean, you're driving and i'm not doing home with you drunk. Anyways it better me than you."

"but-"

"No Butts Dean. " I glare at him.

"Don't drink too much Sky he warns me after huffing in defeat.

I nod and wince and I down the clear liquid and cough as I feel the burning sensation in my throat.

2 hours later....

"Your sooooooo prrreetttttttyyyyyyyyy. Your eyesssssssss are beauuuutifulll!" I slur giggling childishly at Dean and pulling his face closer to me.

"I am never letting you drink again." He muttered pinching the bridge of his nose and grabbing my arm to stop me from playing with his face.

Things got a little out of hand when I was playing never have I ever, and too put it short I am wasted. For the last thirty mintues Dean has been trying to sober me up before i head back to Tori's house; not that it has been working out well for him.

" Come on Pipsqueak, drink this and we can go." Dean pushed me a bottle of water and deciding it was better not argue I took a huge gulp of water.

“This water tastes aamazzingg! Must be because you gave it to me." I giggle once again savouring the taste of the water

“Come on let's just go." Dean groans. He takes me to the car and during the whole ride I singing horridly mumbling on about random things. I could tell that Dean was getting annoyed but I couldn't seem to stop my rambling.

Soon enough we were in Tori's house and Dean was helping me into my room. I remember seeing Tori giving me a glare and I knew I would be in for a huge lecture the next morning.

"We'll I guess I've gotta go Sky. See you tomorrow?" Dean asks looking at me awkwardly.

"Tuck me in first!" I whine like a baby not ready to see him leave yet.

He chuckles and tells me to get changed out of my dress so he could 'tuck me in.'

I come back in the room with booty shorts and a loose t-shirt. Dean's eyes widen and he quickly looks away.

"I'm ready!!" I chime getting into bed and waiting for him to tuck me in properly.  He starts tucking me and and be being a stupid, drunken mess I blurt out something I shouldn't have. "You know I really like you Dean." He stiffens for a second and smiles wryly at me before continuing to tuck me in. When he's almost finished i feel a massive wave of tiredness hit me.

"Goonight Pipsqueak." I hear him say and I might have imagined it but I swear He kissed me forehead. With that I was in-cased in darkness as I fell asleep.

The next morning I up with a massive migraine. My head was pounding and I felt dizzy as I lifted my head up.

"Well , well, look who finally woke up." Cam and Tori smirked. When did Cam get here?

"Party too hard?" Tori Giggled as I groaned.

I put my face in my heads as everything came back to me. The game, the drunkenness, the sing and last of all me admitting to Dean that I liked him.

The worst thing was, I didn't remember if he said anything back.

My life is seriously messed up.

~*~

A/N:

Hello!! Sorry for the delayed update, I've been having slight authors block but I hope your satisfied. Not edited once again so please ignore the mistakes.

I would like to take this time to also thank you guys for being such amazing fans. WSSF Has now over 19k reads and over 550 votes. It means so much that you guys have enjoyed this book so much and have stuck with me even with my bad updating habitats.

Anyways..... What do you think about Skylar's confession to Dean? Do you think that Sky will forgive her mother anytime soon? Please don't be a ghost reader and comment your thoughts. I'll try my best to reply to your comments.

Until next time, don't forget to:

vote/comment/share/follow if you deem worthy :)

-Flori