Chapter 24- Party too hard.

Start from the beginning

“Is it too short, revealing? it looks ugly doesn't it? I knew I should've ch-."

“Shut up Sky." She interrupts me laughing. “You look hot with a capital H. Stop worrying Dean is going to love it." she grins widely ad she pulls me into her chair.

“Make-up time!"

Oh, boy.

~*~

“Skylar put your heels on. Dean's going to be here any minute.

“Do i seriously have to wear heels? What's wrong with flats." I ask looking down at the three inch feels in disdain

“You're wearing them Sky. Its just for one night its not going to kill you." She rolls her eyes pushing the heels closer.

I sigh and wore the heels deciding not to fight it. Luckily Dean came ten minutes later so I didn't have to wait in too long on in the uncomfortable outfit.

“Hey S-" Dean's sentence was cut off when he took a double look at me. I blushed under his scrutinizing gaze and for a few seconds we just stared at each other.

“Well you two better get going. You don't want to be late." Tori broke in breaking our gazes from each other and to her.

“U-uh yes... We better go." I stutter like an idiot moving closer to Dean.

“thanks Tori." Dean said before wrapping an arm around my waist making me stumble slightly.

“No problem Dean. Have fun Sky." Tor practically ushers us out of her house and I turn around to glare daggers at her but she just smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I seriously don't know why we're friends.

“You look absolutely beautiful Pipsqueak." Dean mumbles into my neck when Tori is out of sight.

Does he make it his life goal to see me blush?

“Thanks Dean. Your looking pretty good yourself." I add trying to keep his attention off me.

“So you were checking me out Kingston?"

“No! why can't I say something without your ego filling up bigger than Jupiter."  I groan looking away from him.

“because I'm just that hot." Without even looking I could tell he was smirking.

“Shut up."

~*'~

When we got to the party it was in full swing. Couples making out, twerking the whole lot. I thought most of these things only happened in the movies but tonight proved me wrong.

I think when some people saw Dean and I together there eyes nearly fell out but luckily most people weren't paying any attention to us at all.

„Do you want a drink?" Dean ask me interrupting me from my thoughts.

“um yea sure. Coke or water will be fine."

“Come on then. Let's go. Don't want to lose you at your first party." he winks wrapping his hands around my waist once again.

We both head into the kitchen and imagine how awkward it is when you find Courtney in there staring daggers at us.

Dean glares back fiercely growling underneath his breath making her eyes widen in shock.

“Dean let's go. Please." I plead him prodding him to turn back in the direction we came.

“If only she was a boy." he muttered underneath his breath following me.

“Hey dean you guys wanna play never have I ever?" Some random asked. He reeked of alcohol so I turn away slightly.

“Nah we're fine "