Last Chapter: Chapter 46:

Start from the beginning

That was how much smaller Rudra was when his grandfather put him on his hands..

So small that you could not help but stare in wonder..

Shivaay cannot believe even now that how lucky he was to have Rudra in his life.

If Om was the first color in his life then Rudra is the first happiness in his life that Shivaay felt proud even now.

The way baby Rudra opened his little eyes and smiled at him wonderfully, extending his chubby hand to him, like he knows all along that he will be held by his bhaiyaa..

Rudra even after growing two years old still preferred his shoulders to sleep instead of bed, refusing to listen to anyone except him even at the age of two.

His Baby Ru was so adorable every time he preferred Shivaay's company and how he fussed and threw a tantrum every time Shivaay left for school.

How baby Ru started mimicking everything Shivaay did, saying that he wants to be like Shivaay bhaiyaa and how he dragged Om along to follow wherever Shivaay went.

How Rudra's every smile started mending the lonely heart of Shivaay..

If Rudra and Om was not there, Shivaay didn't know what kind of monster he would have grown up to. People only see how Shivaay takes care of Om and Rudra all the time but they don't know if Om and Rudra wasn't there, Shivaay would have become a monster without morels..

Om and Rudra pulled him out of the darkness he has been drowning... Knowingly or unknowingly, Shivaay wanted to live up the title of Superman which Rudra had given him.

They're not just his brothers, they're the pillar supporting Shivaay to stand..

If not for them....

Shivaay leaned against the sofa he's sitting and looked up at the ceiling with a sad look on his face..

He knew he should be in the altar to see Rudra getting married but he got overwhelmed all of a sudden realizing how grownup Rudra was actually.

People don't really understand how he's feeling today. He didn't feel like a brother now but in fact felt like a parent marrying of his only child.

Shivaay knew that Soumya was a really good girl and will take care of him but still Shivaay's heart felt unsettled all of a sudden.

He cannot let Rudra or anyone see him like that, it will ruin the happiness of the marriage ceremony..

And Prinku...

God...! The two most pampered in the family..

She's just first year in her college and she's getting married already..

She doesn't even know how to make a coffee, Shivaay cannot even imagine how she's going to take care of her family without the help of anyone since Ranveer is an orphan.

Shivaay felt his belief on women crumbling down because if he put himself in Prinku's shoes then he realized how hard it is..

He could not even imagine how must it feel the house you have grown up and lived for years. It felt heart wrenching to think about Prinku..

Shivaay felt grateful for his mom, dadi and Jhanvi Aunty for taking care of them and this huge house and now Annika too helping along with them.

God...!

Growing up was really hard..

Shivaay didn't think he will feel like this..

This vulnerability..