Chapter 41

...My Brothers Are Everything To Me..

Chapter 41:

----------------------------------

Shivaay's whole body trembled with rage that he didn't know whether to destroy Daksh or destroy himself..

To think that Daksh can kidnap Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi this easily..

Shivaay berated himself...

How did he miss this?

It didn't matter how it was before but now she's his wife, his responsibility.

It was barely a day since they got married.

She agreed to marry him when no other girl would have did it for him.

She even supported him when his family was upset with him.

They just decided to get to know each other and start a relationship..

But seeing now Annika trapped in a glass tank where the water level is rising steadily..

Annika's eyes were widened in fear and shock, staring at him like he's some sort of God..

Shivaay let go of Daksh's collar who was unconscious with the way he had beaten him into a pulp.

His hands wanted to squeeze the life out of Daksh...

But it can wait..

Shivaay cannot waste another second so he quickly used his fist to break the glass.

He collided his shoulder, gave a blow to the glass tank, ignoring the pain it accompanied with.

But the words of Daksh was still ringing in his ears..

“You know how much I loved her Shivaay then how could you marry her? How could you.? If Annika isn't for me then she won't be alive for you to have her too.."

Shivaay gritted his teeth remembering how scared he was while he drove here..

No one...

No one knew that there's a GPS tracker in Annika's mangalsutra..

It had helped him find her quickly and Shivaay had beaten Daksh into unconscious.

Daksh had been laughing while he was beating him.

Daksh's insane...

Now that Shivaay thought about it, the stalker who was scaring Annika must have been this Daksh..

Oh...! How he wanted to kill Daksh painfully yet slowly, not giving the peace of death for what he did to his wife..

There was finger marks on her face, reddened with impact.

Shivaay breathed hard, trying to not kill Daksh but to concentrate on saving her..

Annika was frozen in fear..

~~~I am an Orphan, Shivaay sir~~~

Her words echoed in his mind.

How much torture she must have gone through as a child. Hadn't he wanted to keep her happy the moment he put the mangalsutra around her neck..?

Why things always happen to the people important to him rather than himself?

He wished that he was the one inside and not her...

“Annika.. Don't worry.. I am here na.. I won't let anything happen to you.. Never.."

“Shivaay...."

Her voice was shaky and this is the first time she's calling by his name.

No...

This cannot end like this..