Chapter 31

..My Brothers Are Everything To Me..

Chapter 31:
-----------------------------

Tattoos...

For some, it's a symbol to express love..

For some, it's a drawing...

For some, it's nuisance and bad...

For some, it's a beautiful art on your skin...

But to Om...

Tattoos are to hide his pain...

There's a tattoo in his hands, just below the palm..

Most people rarely noted the tattoo in his hand and even more rare of them to notice the very thin scars on his wrist..

As Om gazed at the scars concealed by the tattoo on his left arm, sitting in front of the painting he was drawing on...

Memories rushed to his mind, reminding the past he had gone through, the pain he had endured through..

The pain he put his brothers through...

The pain which always in the back of his mind as a reminder of what a useless brother he had been to Rudra, what a troublesome burden he was to Shivaay.. Om never ever wanted to be like that ever again...

~~~~~Om's hands trembled often and it get to him like nothing ever did.

It had been like hell after getting detoxified in rehab, as if his mind was cleared and it made him see what the hell he had been doing..

It was worse, not relying on the drugs, after that the intake process and activities began. Om gritted his teeth and endured it because he never ever want to disappoint his family..

In rehab center, they occasionally allowed mails and phone calls.. Their words encouraged him, more than that even though Shivaay tried to hide, Om noticed the shaky quality of Shivaay's voice every time..

Then he had left the rehab after getting advises from the professional that he's not fully healed and he has to be patient since it's a slow process but that he will be fine overall..

Om had experienced symptoms of sudden mood change and extreme body pain, side affects of using drugs during the rehab but then it gradually decreased. They did warn him there will be minor side affects too in future but he never expected it to be hit by wave of nausea..

(A/N: The symptoms of drug abuse are: Sleeplessness, drowsiness, body pain, sudden changes of mood, irritation, nausea, even lead to heart failure and Drug abuse is a punishable crime without bail. So never ever go near them and help people addicted join a rehab.. Prevention is better than cure so if there are any depressed people near you, just listen to them and offer a helping hand..)

Om just was lying in his room, not wanting to sleep with his brothers since he knew he's not feeling well for some days..

Om threw the blanket away and rushed towards the basin and emptied what his brother Shivaay had cooked from his stomach..

Om will be loosing weight if the nausea continued..

But soon....

A hand pushed the long hair away from his face and tied it up in a knot and held his forehead, helping him..

“Shivaay...."

Even without turning Om could say who's hands they were..

His another hand rubbed Om's back in comfort.

Things even his mother will hesitate to do..

It's been a week since the nausea started and every time, each and every time Shivaay held him, helped him to puke like a mother would do..