Chapter 09

Om felt his very being froze in shock...

He could not feel his legs..

God...! One look at his mom and he could practically see her already broken heart, breaking again in pain.

Om could see his mother's eyes still glued to the television, not able to take her eyes away, hearing everything what Mr.Oberoi and Svetlana speaking about...

“I am here for you, Tej... You can trust me..."

Just when he thought his parents had stopped fighting and was doing fine.

Everyone was arguing among themselves but not the obviously broken relationship instead they're arguing about shares and business. His father was not worried or even looked remotely guilty.

He was sick of this... So sick of this.. He felt so tired of all this nonsense and business. He moved towards his room without anyone noticing.

Rudra watched the television in shock. Rudra didn't know what was going on. He had never thought his dad will do something like this. Cheating on his mom? But Dadi always said that in Oberoi Family, there was never a divorce. It means they all must have loved each other and stayed together, right? But now... What's going on..?

Rudra felt sad looking at his mom... He knew his mother loved his father a lot more than anyone did.. He could see it in her face how depressed she was.

Shivaay clenched his fingers and looked at his dad to tell something to bade papa,

“It's because of your one fault, our business stocks are going to fall bhaisaab.. How could you do this bhaisaab.?"

“Oh my mata, If Tia's mom asked me, what will I say to them?"

Shivaay sighed... What can you expect from his parents? What's wrong with these elders.?

“How could you do this, Tej.? Why?"

“You trust this video instead of me Jhanvi?"

“Trust..? Trust is long gone in our relationship, Tej."

“Oh come on, Jhanvi, stop this drama. I am so sick of your drama."

Shivaay saw his bade ma moving towards his bade papa and grabbed his shirt,

“This looks drama to you, Tej.. I never knew you could be this insensitive. How dare you, Tej... Just when I thought you couldn't stoop to any lower than you already are.."

His bade papa lifted his hand,

“Watch your tongue, Jhanvi.."

Just then everyone started saying what's on their mind at one time and when his bade papa seemed like going to slap his bade ma, Shivaay has had enough.

“Just stop it..  All of you for God's sake."

“Tell her to stop this nonsense, Shivaay." His bade papa said, pointing his fingers at his bade ma.

“See, Shivaay, he's still trying to blame me when we had all seen the evidence of him cheating.."

“Jhanvi..."

“Can you two stop it..? You are all thinking of yourself and your feelings alone. You are so into your problems that you can't see anything else. But you're all forgetting something."

Shivaay then faced towards his bade papa and bade ma..

“Did you two forget that you two have children? What are they probably going through after seeing this..? Have you two for once kept them as priority in your mind? Rudra and Prinku don't know much but Om... Have you two thought of Om..? Om was too broken last time and I did everything to make him stand again but if he fell apart again, I don't know what I will do.."