Flashback

2 YEARS AGO
"Jess wake up its time for your office. You've been sleeping for like 10 hours now wake up you sleepy head."

My best friend screamed from outside the room.
"Yeah I know I am awake I will come just a minute." I yelled back.

I checked my phone and saw that i was getting late I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom washed my hair had a quick bath and blow dried my hair put my makeup on and got dressed. As I opened the door I saw my friend talking loudly to someone. I hurried down the stairs to look what was going on. And when I got down I saw these 2 boys laughing and my best friend obviously Kristy was talking to these two boys. She had this look in her eyes as if she had not seen them in ages like in movies when a mother finally meets her lost child. Oh my god she looked so happy. I had never seen her this happy like ever though I had seen her this happy when she came to know that we were going to be living together. We are friends since 1st grade. As I was walking towards the kitchen one of the guy called out my name. I looked over at him and he had this big smile plastered on his face. That was quite cute though. He then finally spoke

"Hey I'm Kevin"

"Oh hey there I am Jess nice meeting you "

"Same here Jess I have heard a lot about you from Kristy"

"Oh seems like she only talks about me to you guys"

"Yeah most of the time"

By the time we were a out to know each others more Kristy and her other friend came to us and I had to say bye for awhile as I had to go to the office. And also I was getting late which I completely forgot.

"Okay then I will see you guys soon"

With that I rushed out of the room and this Kevin followed me down the stairs I asked what was wrong but then he told me he wanted to drop me till office. I was a little confused as I had my own car and I could go on my own so why would he have to drop me?

"No that's completely fine I can go on my own and I do drive well if that's what making you think that you should drop me till there"

I waved at him and went to the place where my car was. I got into my car and left as the car went farther I could see his reflection fading away in the rear view mirror. I just.. smiled to myself. Wait what why was I thinking of him and smiling oh my god!!
I drive as fast as I can to reach the office. As I reach there I take the lift and see my boss ugh morning started seeing his face which means this day ain't going any good.

"Good morning Miss. Jess,seems like you are in a quite hurry."

"Good morning Sir,yes sir I just got a little late"

Ugh why why does this happen to me??

"A little that's what you say to an hour late that's impressive"

"I am sorry sir I actually my friends has come over so I just got late"

"I hope to see you in my office"

With that we reached to the 3rd floor as the door opened I saw him oh god yes I saw him in suit and tie hair jelled up oh my god he looked so damn perfect. I was just staring straight into his eyes I didn't even realize that my boss left and I was with him alone in the lift. I said to myself
" Wait what where am I going"

But looking from the corner of my eyes I saw him smiling his dimples were visible and that was so cute. I smiled to myself and then as we reached the 3rd floor I got out and saw him smiling wider. Obviously I was only looking for that smile. I went straight to my cabin and sat there in my chair and just did a quick rewind of everything that happened. I heard someone calling my name.

"Jess Jess Jess "

"Oh huh yes?"

It was Bella my co-worker,but she never worked as much as I did but always got paid more and also all the credits were given to her. But she is a really nice person.

"Sir has been calling you do you know that,and what have been dreaming about? Who is that guy?"

"Oh my god oh my god I literally forgot I gotta go"

I ran through the stairs as fast as I could and I told you this day wouldn't go any better until I bumped into the same lift guy again. Omg I spilled his coffee on both of us and I also ruined my white shirt. My boss came running towards us. His expression was priceless.

"We're so sorry sir I apologize from her side sir she has always been so careless I am so sorry sir"

"No no that's okay"

"Jess to my office room now"

My boss yelled on top of his lungs I just rolled my eyes and went to his room.

Authors note
Hello People . I really hope you guys like it and please excuse the typos. I hope you guys support me.
With love ❤️❤️