"Hey, how do you know my name?" I ask him since I don't remember introducing myself to him.

He gives my that smile again, but this time is it just me or does it look like he's mocking me? Like he knows more than he's letting on?

"Well, we ARE in the same class, right? The teacher said your name!" He tells me like it's the most obvious thing.

Dang it! I'm such an idiot! "Well, anyway I need to talk to you. What's your next class?"

"It's law, what's yours?" He asks while showing me his schedule. That's when I saw that we had ALL FOUR CLASES TOGETHER. Help me.

"Haha, look at that! All our classes are the same!" Urgh, just wait until I tell Katie, she's gonna hold it over my head for the rest of the year!

"Awesome! I'll have someone to talk to!" He says with that smile on his face, but once again it's not that new kid smile he showed to the class.

"Well, I guess we can walk together and talk then since we're going to the same place," We start walking and I take a few seconds to gather my thoughts.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" He says, and without trying to hide it anymore he gives me a knowing smile.

"Well, it looks like you know pretty well what I want to talk about!" I tell him and he starts laughing in reply.

"Why are you laughing?!" I cry out incredulously.

"Sorry, sorry it must have seemed so weird to you, but I just couldn't help it!" He says trying to control his laughter, holding onto his sides.

"You couldn't help what? Being a creep?"

"No, no listen," he says switching back to serious mode.

"You've heard of us right? The Unwanted?"

"Well, yeah everyone's heard of you!" That's when I get this weird feeling in my chest and I remember my conversation with Ed this morning. When he said that there was some power added onto the spin kick I gave him. Oh no, you've got to be kidding me!

"Well, do you know anything besides our name?" He asks me all seriousness as if what I say could have a great impact on some unseen circumstances.

"No, my best friend is the one who knows everything about you guys. I just know the big things, like your destructions or how you guys are being integrated into schools," I tell him, confused at what he is asking me and confused at what is going on.

"That's what bugged me!" He says and he looks at me as though everything has been made clear, when really it hasn't.

"Huuuh? Are you alright? How does that explain anything!"

"Oh, right I forgot you're not part of us yet so you don't know," He says and draws a breath to explain further but I interrupt.

"Wait, wait what do you mean I'm not a part of you YET?" I ask him, my blood starting to pound through my ears.

"Oh, boy so you have THOSE parents. The ones who don't tell their kid hoping they can live a normal life," He sighs. "Ok just wait a sec and let me explain. When I walked in everyone was shocked sure, but you were shocked pale, why is that?" He looks at me expecting an answer, but there's no way I can tell him about the dream I had.

"Did you by chance have a "dream" where I was leading a group and we were chasing you and you ended up jumping off a cliff? Did you see some strange powers in the dream?" He clearly lays out exactly what happened in the dream I had this morning, but from the way he's talking it sounds like there's more to it than just a dream.

"Wait, that was just a dream right? How do you know about it!" I ask feeling goosebumps tingling up my arms.

Andy shakes his head sadly, like he feels bad for me for some reason.

"Cas, what you had was not a dream, it was a vision," he explains.

"Huh?" I ask stupidly with my mouth hanging open.

"We call it the power of precognition. With it you can see the future, but for us it's a little different. We don't see vision of the exact future, but of scenes that have the same underlying principle. For example, you getting chased by us was an underlying principle of meeting us. There are many different ways to meet people, it can be good or bad," he explains to me, but as he goes on, the knot in my stomach gets bigger and bigger, as I fear what he has to tell me.

"Also, those of us who have this power are all connected. When one of us gets a vision, the rest of us get that same vision, which explains why I knew you had it," He pauses and when he sees my expression, his face softens and he smiles a regular smile, not a new kid smile or a cocky smile, but a nice, friendly smile of someone who understands and wants to help.

"Wait, I'm confused. You sound as if you're saying-"

"Cassandra, you are a vampire biblood and a part of The Unwanted," he states staring right into my eyes unflinching.

WHAT?!!