Accommodating craziness

Victoria huffed and puffed, like the big bad wolf had taken over her, as she dragged herself onward up the never ending staircase; her dorm was on the top floor and the elevators were broken.
"At least you'll get quite the leg work out." Phone lady squeaked as we reached the top of the final few stairs.
"It's this way," Xavier guided as he took a stride forward as easily as if he was walking on air, and didn't just climb up a mountain worth of stairs.
Victoria and Phone lady shared a glance and then followed after the floating secretary.
He passes oak door-to oak door until finally he come up to a door that has the numbers 26 polished on golden plates.
Xavier gives two quick knocks then stands back which made both Victoria and her partner step back on reflex.
The door is slowly creaked open, and a single, beautiful, blue eye pops into view.
Then the door without warning swung open to reveal the rest of the figure behind the door; it was a young male. This guy had a type of dirty blond hair that seemed to be wild but at the same time tame , and he had these beautiful, ocean deep, blue eyes. His body seemed to be chiseled by the gods as every muscle was well defined without being too overbearing. This caused a mad blush through the three visitors because his amazing body was on show considering he just had a towel around his waist.
The mystery man swooped some of his  fallings hair out of his eyes and broke out a cocky smile that revealed his pearly white teeth that were being covered before by his pink, soft lips. 
         "Xavier, who have you brought to me this time? Another guy obsessed with Star Wars?" He smirked as he looked Victoria up and down.
          "Oh piss off Adam, be nice." Xavier sighed as he rolled his eyes.
         "I am nice," Adam says matter of factly.
        "Suuuuuure," Xavier responds, making sure to stretch the 'u' out.
           "Hey I'm Adam," he said as he placed his hand out.
          "I'm Victoria," Victoria responded without shaking his hand for she had stuff in both of them.
"Here, let me help you roomie," without waiting for a response, Adam grabbed the bags out of her hand and walked inside.
"Well then, we'll leave you to get settled, call me if you need anything, I'll be right across the quad," phone lady said before walking away with an uncomfortable secretary following after her, after a timid wave.
Victoria nodded in farewell before following after her bags.
The door suddenly locked and everything went black as Victoria felt herself fall into big, strong arms.