Chapter 20

Hey my people.Look at me,I came back from the grave.

*Deku POV*

   I wonder how long Todoroki will stay in the hospital.When I saw him being taken away it seemed pretty serious.Based off what I heard from a nurse,he got stabbed in his abdomen.I couldn't believe that,I started crying as soon as I heard those words.

Nurse":Shouto Todorki?Oh,he came in today with a stab wound to the abdomen."

   I felt my entire world die as soon as I heard that.But I'm just glad he is recovering.

'Then how about we continue when I'm out?'

   I cover my face in embarrassment.What did Todoroki mean by that?Well,I think I know what he meant,but I shouldn't be thinking of that.Its perverted.I should just get home and tell my mom about Todoroki.
   She didn't know because she was cleaning and I told her I was going out.She really likes Todoroki.If she found out he was stabbed,who knows how she'll react. But I should tell her,she's going to find out eventually.

D:"Hey mom,I'm home."
I:"Oh,hi sweetie.Where did you go off to?"
D:"Um,I went to go see Todoroki."
I:"Oh how nice!It doesn't seem like you've been gone that long.Why is that?"
D:"..."
I"What's wrong?"

   Then,all of a sudden,I just start crying.Harder then I've ever cried before.

D:"Mom,Todoroki,*sniff*he got stabbed."
I:"What?"
D:"Mom,I just visited him at the hospital.*sniff*It looked really bad."

   I keep crying.And eventually I I fall to my knees and cry harder then I was before.Now I'm struggling to breathe.When I open my eyes for a split second,I see my mom doing the same thing.
   She on her knees hand over her heart and sobbing.I feel bad,that I made her cry,but she and to know.I want to feel better so I go over and big her while still crying.She quickly returns the embrace,and we just stay there for a bit,hugging and crying.

*Time skip to when the sad creatures stopped crying*

D:"Mom,I'm scared."
I:"Me too.But Todoroki is going to make it through.I know he is,he's strong."

   I still had a few tears running down my face,but my mom takes her thumb and gently swipes them away.

I:"Why don't we go visit him tomorrow?I'm sure he gets lonely being there by himself."
D:"Yeah,that sounds great.Wht don't we go get him some presents?Like balloons or chocolate?"
I:"Haha,sure.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long,and that the chapter is short.But I thought a short chapter is better tan no chapter.I will start updating more when I'm put of school.Tell me if you stop any mistakes.(I'm too lazy to read it again.)