Chapter 11

*Deku POV*
   When I wake up,I check the time on a little clock on top of the door.It's 8:00,but I see that Todoroki is no longer in bed with me.I jump out and run to his kitchen thinking that he left the house with without telling me,but he is just sitting on the couch watching T.V.Thank goodness.

T:"Oh,good morning Midoriya.Did you just wake up?"
D:"Hm?Oh yeah,I did.Since when have you been up?"
T:"Since 6."
D:"Woah!You wake up really early."
T:"Haha,not really.I always wake up at that time."
D:"Well,have you eaten anything yet?"
T:"Not really.I was thinking that we could go get breakfast together.And then we could go to the park."
D:"Yes!I'd love to!Since you haven't eaten anything in 2 hours,we should leave quickly.Do you have any clothes I could borrow?"
T:"Yeah.Just come to my room."

   We both start walking to Todoroki's room.I just stand in the middle until Todoroki gets there because I don't want to barging in his closet.But I remember that he is taller than me,and probably wears a bigger size in clothing.Hopefully the clothes aren't too big on me.When he gets in,he opens his closet and searches through clothes neatly organized on hangers.It's a little cold outside so he takes out a dark grey sweater,plain white t shirt,some black pants,and a scarf.

T:"Here,you can put those on.I haven't worn them in a while so they shouldn't be too big on you."
D:"Ok,thanks!Can I go to your bathroom to change?"
T:"Yeah,go ahead."

   I walk to his bathroom and lock the door.I change out of my clothes and into Todoroki's.I fell a little weird and embarrassed that I'm wearing his clothes,but it's all I have right now.Everything fits fine except the sweater.Its not super big,but it hangs an inch lower than my actual hand.
   I go outside and head to Todoroki's room.When I get to the doorway I see its a little open,but not too much.I sorta peek inside and see that Todoroki is changing,and he doesn't have a shirt on.I just stare at Todoroki's body in amazement about how fit he is.When he puts on a shirt,he looks directly at me.

D:"Oh,sorry!I didn't mean to stare!"                                                                                                       Yeah you did
T:"It's ok."
D:"So are you done changing?Im really hungry and I'm sure you are too."
T:"Yeah I'm done.Let's head out now."

   We both head out to a place called 'Breakfast and Stuff'.i just made that up.When we are walking down the street,I see that Todoroki has a blank expression on his face.I don't really know what to do so we just continue walking.But I decided that I wanted to be a little bold today.So I moved my hand and put it in Todoroki's.
   He is a surprised at this.I can tell because I felt him flinch.He looks at me,and I look at the floor away from him thinking I shouldn't have done that.I look back in Todoroki's direction,but not at him.I think I just saw him smile,and he interlocked our fingers.I do the goofiest smile ever because I thought that was kinda cute.We walk the rest of the way there while holding hands.
   When we get there,I can smell freshly made pancakes.Todoroki see me and just lightly laughs.We get escorted to our table to by someone and they give us the menus.

T:"So,what do want to eat?"
D:"Hmm.I don't know.What do you want to get?"
T:"I was just thinking I would get a hot chocolate with waffles?They serve breakfast till 11."
D:"Oh!Well then I guess I'm going to get pancakes with hot chocolate."

   When we done talking about what we wanted to get,a lady came up to us and asked what we wanted to drink.Todoroki said he just wanted a hot chocolate,and I said I wanted the same thing.When our drinks come,she asks what we want to eat.Todoroki said he wanted waffles,and I excitedly said I wanted pancakes.She laughed a little and said that our meals would come soon.

D:"So,Todoroki,I didn't see your dad when I came to your house.Why is that?"
T:"He out on a business trip.He is going to be gone for a week."
D:"Oh,ok."

When our food comes,I start eating like I've been starving.Todoroki is just sitting in front of me silently drinking his hot chocolate and eating his waffles.Because of me eating so quickly,I have a little piece of food stuck near my mouth.

T:"Hey Midoriya,lean over here."
D:"What's wrong?"

When I lean closer to Todoroki,he licks the piece of food from the corner of my mouth.I jerk backwards and cover my mouth.Todoroki apparently thinks that it's pretty funny because he starts laughing.I just sit there all red because that was a little embarrassing,especially in public.We finish up eating our food and walk to the nearest park.When we get there,there is only 2 people there.A mother and her child,which is on the swing.
We both sit on a bench and don't talk for a while.I find this a little awkward but I can't find the right words to say.I realize that I should ask Todoroki why he chose to come to park.We could've gone anywhere else,so I'm curious about why he chose the park.

D:"So,Todoroki,why did you chose to come to the park?"
T:"When I was little,my mother and I used to come here.This place just brings back pleasant memories."
D:"I see.Well let's do something.Its boring just sitting on a bench."
T:"What do you wanna do?"
D:"Let's play tag!"

Pretty nice chapter.Hope you enjoyed it!I will updating in a few days so you won't think "wtf is she dead?"Also look at this funny picture.See you,LATER!

See you,LATER!