"Ladybug, catch."

"Thanks, Kitty." Ladybug said breaking the pin and purifying the Akuma. Now all she had left was to send back the Lucky Charm, only that was the only thing keeping her alive.

"LB don't you still need to send the Lucky Charm back?"

"Yeah, but there is a slight problem." Ladybug said now leaning on a chimney.

"And what's that?" Chat questioned getting worried. Ladybug, being too tired to talk just slid down the wall while revealing the dagger.

"Oh my God, when did that happen? How come you never told me." Chat said while running to her aid.

"W-whe-when I trie-d to call on t-the lu-cky charm." Ladybug choked out trying to stay conscious.

"Ok. Um. Hold on I got you." Chat Noir quickly picked up Ladybug bridal style and carried her to an abandoned warehouse.

"Ladybug, I need you to stay awake, okay." Chat said placing her against a wall out of sight from the public.

Beep-beep

"I'm goi-ng to tra-ansform. T-ake the luck-y charm of-ff." Ladybug said making sure to stay awake as instructed by Chat Noir.

"But if I take it off you'll bleed out."

"I'll bl-eed out wh-en I de-transf-orm."

"Okay." Chat Noir said while taking it off of her and throwing it in the air to undo what has been done. Sadly the injured didn't go away but the dagger did. Ladybug was now bleeding out and fast.

Beep-beep-beep

"Ladybug stay with me, okay, you're going to be alright." Chat said frantically applying pressure to the now gushing wound. Ladybug had only one minute until she transformed back.

"O-ok." Ladybug said looking into Chat's eyes.

"Sorry ladybug, but I have to transform back. I can use my clothes as a tourniquet." Ladybug just nodded her head as Chat Noir just released his transformation.

"Okay ladybug. I'm going to try and wrap my jacket around you try to hold still." Adrien said not yet looking at Ladybug's reaction towards his civilian form. If he would have he would have seen pure shock. Ladybug had never imagined that Adrien Agreste would be her dumb little Kitty. She smiled knowing that her two best friends were one in the same. But was cut short as her transformation wore off. Adrien looked up startled by the flash of pink that went over her body. Ladybug was now just plain Marinette staring into Adrien's startled eyes.

"M-Ma-Marinette! Oh my god, this is a lot worse than I thought. I need to get you to a hospital." Adrien said quickly picking her up again and running to the nearest hospital.

"Adrien you need to transform! You won't make it in time if you don't. " Tikki said hovering in front of him.

"Okay, Plagg claws-out!" Chat Noir bolted to the hospital trying his best keep Marinette awake in the process. When he arrived the doctors took her away.

"Chat Noir, sir. Have you been crying?" Asked the nurse at the front desk. Chat looked at her confused until he realized that he really was crying.

"Sorry. Can you just point me to the restroom." Chat said wiping the tears from his face.

"Oh, okay. It's right down the hall to the left." The nurse said. Chat quickly made his way to the restroom. Once he got there he cried, he cried for his beloved partner and friend. He couldn't believe that he let that happen to her. How did he not notice that she was hurt?

After about 20 minutes of crying he detransformed and began washing off all the dried blood on his body. He noticed that he had blood on his shirt and decided it would be best to take it off and clean it. As he started to clean his shirt he noticed a red line on his stomach. It was in the exact location Ladybug had been hit. He examined it closely to find that it was the soul mate mark. In rare occasions when a soul mate is to get critically injured their soulmate would have the mark appear on them. Adrien quickly ran out of the bathroom to search for a pen. Once he had found one he wrote a quick message to his soul mate.

"Hey, are you okay? I have a red soulmate mark and that usually means you got hurt. Do you need help? Where are you?" Adrien asked not wanting anyone else close to him to get hurt.

"Hello, your soulmate is at Paris General Hospital. Me and my team are currently operating on her. If you would like to see her ask to enter operation room 17 and say that Dr. Alonso sent  you." Wrote an unfamiliar hand. Adrien being more frantic now, ran to the nurse he spoke to and asked to go to the operating room. Once there, he was surprised to see who the person being operated on was.