Pt.1

The bright lights and the sounds of jpop blasted through the sleepless town of Kabukichō, Tokyo making it come to life. Slender fingers tapped on the keyboard diligently. The young and successful Japanese woman let out a sigh. Mina Myoui of Mitsubishi Corporation, was a successful CEO.

She had money in her bank every week. She strived to be independent and powerful. But as days came and gone she found herself needing more. All the money she had could buy her a trip to anywhere in the world. She could by any brand of clothing she wanted. But she lacked something she couldn't buy with money. Or could she?

She typed on the web a search that would soon change her life. Her eyes scanned the sight. 'Spend an evening with a host. Fulfill your fantasies and be pampered by your prince charming for a night.' Mina raised an eyebrow. 'Prince charming?' She thought.

"Miss. Myoui!" A young girl barged in. Mina jumped and quickly exited the website. She cleared her throat and fixed her blouse. "Y-yes? What is it Momo?" Mina asked. "It's late. Aren't you going to go home yet?" Momo asked. Mina looked at her computer and thought for a bit. If she signed up for an evening with a host, would it be worth it? She cleared her throat and tapped the desk. "I'll be leaving soon. You go ahead home. And please shut the door behind you." She said.

Momo bowed and bid the woman farewell. As soon as the door closed, Mina quickly opened the tab again and typed in the website for the host club.
She wrote down a number and packed up her things.

'It wouldn't hurt to spend one night with these so called 'hosts.' She thought. A couple ten thousand wasn't too bad. But it had better be worth it. She texted the number given to her from the website and waited for a response. And it wasn't long. She was taken back from the text. The way she was already being spoken too.

Unknown:*My fare lady, you will be given the night you deserve. A car will be waiting for you outside your building and a host will await you. May you find our hospitality to be pleasurable.*

Mina blinked a few times. She had never been called a fare lady. This talk all sounded cheeky, the idea itself from a fairytale. To be pampered like a princess. Mina didn't need a man to make her feel beautiful and empowered. But why not give this a try?

She walked outside of the building and to her surprise a handsome Japanese man stood before her holding the car door open. Mina cleared her throat and walked towards him.

"Miss. Myoui, are you ready for a wonderful evening?" The man asked charmingly. Mina nodded and took his hand. He helped her into the Range Rover and closed the door. 'A handsome man. A ride in an expensive vehicle. Way to start the evening.' She thought. The man hopped in and adjusted his tie.

"My lady, you look beautiful this evening. Will you give my fellow hosts and I the honor of spending an evening with you?" The man bared his shiny white teeth as he smiled charmingly. He had charisma written all over him.

Mina studied him. She glanced at the Rolex Watch on his wrist. It was dazzled with diamonds. She took a look at his suit. 'Dormeuil. At Least four thousand.' Mina thought. She could smell the cologne on the Japanese man. Not too strong, not too weak. She was impressed with his stature. He looked fit.

"I will. Please make this evening my money's worth." She said and smiled. They arrived in Kabukichō promptly. The Japanese man got out and adjusted his suit. He hurried around and opened Mina's door, letting her take his hand as he helped her out. He led her into the bright lit bar. She followed him through the maze of tables and into a private room. She gasped as a row of gentlemen stood before her.

Her gaze met the eyes of one host member. A woman. A smirk played on the young woman's face as she bowed to Mina. Mina was led to the table and gently sat in her seat. The woman sat across from Mina as the six other hosts sat next and to the sides of her. Mina could feel the young woman's gaze on her and blushed. This wasn't usual. Mina was unfamiliar to the unknown feeling between her legs. This couldn't have been the doing of these seven men.

"Your host for tonight my lady will be our foreign gentleman Miss. Son Chaeyoung." The man Mina came with said. Mina raised her head. Her eyes met Chaeyoung's.

"A woman?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung slowly circled her finger around the rim of the glass. "Is that a problem beautiful?" Chaeyoung husked. Mina closed her legs tightly. That sound. The way she said those words. Mina shook her head.

"Bring some drinks!" The men yelled to the waitress. Chaeyoung glued her eyes on Mina. She studied the way the older woman responded to her. "Takashi, may I?" Chaeyoung signalled to the spot beside Mina. Takashi nodded and moved aside for the younger girl. Chaeyoung strutted over in her heels slowly, smirking at Mina. Mina bit her lip.

'They didn't say there was a woman.' She thought. Chaeyoung sat beside Mina and smiled charmingly. "My lady, I assure you, you will have an evening to remember." Chaeyoung said as she danced her fingers across Mina's arm. Mina let out a breath. 'An evening to remember.' She thought.

-----------------------------

    Lips molded together as Chaeyoung thrusted the strap on into Mina once more. Mina's legs tangled around Chaeyoung's waist, low moans escaped her lips. Chaeyoung gently trailed her hands down Mina's body to rest on the older woman's waist. She sped up her thrusts and whispered sweet nothings to Mina.

Mina cried out Chaeyoung's name in pleasure as she arched her back, rolled her eyes back and her legs shook. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Mina and held her gently, helping her ride out her orgasm.

Chaeyoung ran her nose against Mina's soft and warm skin. She took in her scent. She smelled of apricots. Chaeyoung laid her down gently and pulled out.

"I'll get you your money." Mina breathed out. Chaeyoung shook her head and cooed at her. "Not now. Just rest princess." Chaeyoung said softly and laid beside her. It all felt so real. The love making. The sweet words. But Mina knew...this was just part of the job.

If Chaeyoung was my host I'd want her to take me to get ramen. -Drea 😂🍜💕