Meet Kenzie

Heeeeyyyy

Kelli here!!

This is the first chapter

Please remember to vote and comment !! :D

LOVE YOU :*

~chapter one~

~Kenzie's POV~

I was walking in the school halls with my tight skinny jeans on and my Long blonde haired flowing . As I hug my books to my chest my curls scratch upon my neck tickling me a little. "Ouch." And "Sexy!" Boys are yelling as I walk down the halls with my best friends Michaela and Layla. I flip my hair and smile my famous flirty smile as I make my way into English class.

I'm tapping my pencil lightly against my desk bored out of my mind when I feel a ball of paper hit the back of my neck. I spin around and see Josh- the schools jock pointing at the paper. He is slowly mouthing "r.e.a.d. I.t." I understand what he is mouthing and pick up the ball of paper and unroll it- careful that the teacher doesn't hear.

I read the note and blush . The note reads: "hey cutie , meet me behind the school by my truck." He has this giant sexy truck that makes him look so hot. But he isn't my type. I turn the paper over and write : "And if I don't?" I smile and crinkle the paper back up in a ball slowly and toss it over at him. He opens it and picks up his pencil to write.