Delilah can only smile. "I don't care which they are, as long as they are healthy."

The nurse moves the stick around her belly. "They look good right now. Just keep eating healthy and get lots of sleep." She looks at Zach and John. "Dad, grandpa, keep her happy, and her stress down. It's not 100% proven but we think that keeping the stress down helps with any pregnancy."

Zach and John nod and the nurse wipes the blue jelly off of Delilah. The machine makes a noise and two pictures come out of the machine.

The nuse hands the two pictures to Delilah and Delilah smiles at them. She hands one to John to keep and her and Zach smile at the other one.

"This is going on my desk at the Sunshine." John says and smiles at the black and white picture.

____________________________________________________________________

"Twins." Zach says to his mom over the phone as him and Delilah step into the front door of the house. "I know. That's how I was at first." He smiles. "Yeah, we're gonna have to double everything now."

Delilah makes her way to the kitchen and opens the freezer. She pulls out a Drumstick just as Zach walks in. Delilah opens her Drumstick and licks her lips. She is just about to take a bite of the chocolaty nuts when Zach gives her the cutest puppy dog eyes ever. Delilah sighs and gives him the Ice-Cream and gets another one out of the freezer.

Zach kisses the top of her head as she sits down on a bar stool at the Island. She quickly takes a bite and savors the nutty and chocolatey taste in her mouth.

"Okay. Love you too mom, I'll see in two days then." Zach says into his iPhone and then hangs up. He puts the phone in his pocket and sits down next to Delilah on a bar stool.

He looks at her as she licks her Ice-Cream.

"What?" Delilah asks between licks.

Zach shakes his head. "Nothing." He says and bites some nuts off of his Drumstick. "It's just, twins."

Delilah nods her head at him. "Yes, twins."

"How though. I mean I know how but like how did we conceive twins?"

Delilah shrugs her shoulders. "Do you not want twins, Zach?"

Zach quickly shakes his head. "No, I do, I'm just shocked that were having twins. Doesn't it phase you at all?"

"No, how am I suposed to act?" Delilah asks, keeping her calm.

"I don't know. Two babies. I thought one was going to be hard, but now were having two babies. Were going to have to double everything like clothes and toys, and food." Zach goes on and on as Delilah calmly eats her Ice-Cream. Zach's Drumstick melting in his hand as he goes on with his worries about twins.

Delilah finishes her Drumstick and gets a washcloth from under the sink. She wets it with water and wipes up the counter that Zach still hasn't noticed.

"More wash cloths. We will need more since they will make more messes. More laundry, more everything." Zach says as he realizes what Delilah is doing.

Delilah just nods her head as Zach still goes on. She takes the melting Ice-Cream from him that he wasted and throws it in the trash. She wipes the rest of the counter and pushes Zach to the sink to wash his sticky hands.

He washes his hands and stops talking. Delilah smiles at him.

"Are you done?" She asks, trying not to laugh.

Zach takes a deep breathe and nods his head. "Sorry." He says. Delilah shakes her head and kisses him.

Zach kisses her back and stares into her eyes. "I love you Delilah." He says and rests his forehead against hers. "More than one baby with you is just perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better."

Delilah smiles. "I love you too, Zachie." She smiles. Just because she knows he hates it she licks his cheek and scampers off leaving Zach confused with his mouth hanging wide open.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to everyone and ALL of those who celabrate it or even those who don't celabrate it!!

HAHA it's not even the 4th in parts of the world yet, and some places it's already the 5th... oh well it's still the 4th here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sounds like bombs outside my house from all the Fireworks popping every two seconds!!!! :/

ANYWHO........ WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT Delilah HAVING TWINS?!?!?!?!!? Comment and let me KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also know this chapter is SHORT but I felt that it didn't need anymore and it was perfect as is. :D

This is Chapter 51 of The Pregnancy Pact. Hope you enjoyed it!! :) Make sure to show some love and COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE amongst your friends!!

SHARE, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE, and uhhh, SHARE please!!!!!

SWSptvLOVER out :D